Post your best cruise picture

Henrik_Keller

Dave, just spectacular.

I'm loving this section of the site, I wish it were more active!

Thanks to everybody who takes the time to post photos. :)

I agree this thread has some amazing photos. And Dave love those glaciers trio pictures!!! keep the photos coming everyone.

:D

Dave, just spectacular.

I'm loving this section of the site, I wish it were more active!

Thanks to everybody who takes the time to post photos. :)

Thank you.

On your Feb 21 trip, you should check out the excursion over to the Tulum ruins from Cozumel. Interesting!

large.jpg

Dave

Edited by pierces

I'd love to visit the ruins, that's just my kind of thing, but it may have to wait for another time. I'm traveling with my sister, her DH and their 2 kids and from what I've read, it's too long a trip for kids. My only choice would be to go off on my own, which isn't out of the question. I just don't want to miss what the kids are doing because if I don't take the photos, nobody will! :rolleyes:

Gorgeous!! Brings back fond memories. We were at Paradise beach right after the Cozumel ports opened back up following hurricane Ivan a few years ago. What camera do you have?

That was taken with my Nikon Coolpix S50, I now have a Coolpix S210, but want an advanced or SLR lol! Can't keep me happy!

That was taken with my Nikon Coolpix S50, I now have a Coolpix S210, but want an advanced or SLR lol! Can't keep me happy!

Haha...I feel your pain. It's the best hobby I've ever had!! I'm borderline obnoxious on cruises since I've always got my camera with me :o

I have a Nikon D50 SLR and want the Nikon D90 SLR... I love my camera.

I have the Nikon D40 and I love it. My next purchase is going to be the Nikon 18-200mm VR lens. It should replace both of my current lenses and I'd love to be able to only carry one lens instead of two.

Has anyone on here used the Nikon 18-200mm AF VR lens? If so, what is your opinion of it?

Bryan

Edited by Multi-Cruiser

I have the Nikon D40 and I love it. My next purchase is going to be the Nikon 18-200mm VR lens. It should replace both of my current lenses and I'd love to be able to only carry one lens instead of two.

Has anyone on here used the Nikon 18-200mm AF VR lens? If so, what is your opinion of it?

Bryan

Bryan...the 18 - 200mm has gotten a lot of nice reviews. Having said that, I just got a D90 for Christmas and was thinking of getting the 18 - 200mm to up my zoom and folks on the boards convinced me to get the 70 - 300mm instead. It's less expensive, too!! Might want to check it out and see if it's something you'd like.