Post your best cruise picture

Henrik_Keller

C:\Users\Kerri\Pictures\2009-09-28 cruise\cruise 1581.JPG

Where is your picture?

Apparently on her hard drive - namely on drive "C", in the directory Users\Kerri\Pictures\2009-09-28 cruise. The name of the picture is "cruise 1581.jpg".

Edited by Cuizer2

Apparently on her hard drive - namely on drive "C", in the directory Users\Kerri\Pictures\2009-09-28 cruise. The name of the picture is "cruise 1581.jpg".

Yes, but we can't see the picture on there. I would like to see this picture as we will be going into the jungle at Belize.

Yes, but we can't see the picture on there. I would like to see this picture as we will be going into the jungle at Belize.

This is a common mistake that people make. They link to a picture on their hard drive. Of course they can see it because the link to their hard drive is open while they are using the Internet. Once they log off the link is broken and the rest of us cannot see the picture.

• 2 weeks later...
That's a beautiful photo. Made even better by your beautiful lady! How did you get the beach so empty? When I was there, there were people everywhere.

Thanks Bryan,...we walked down the beach a ways just to get as far from the big crowd as possible and perhaps the BBQ lunch that was going on at that time made it a little less crowded.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...