Post your best cruise picture

Henrik_Keller

Here are some photos of my Antarctica /South America cruise (Infinity January 31st to February 14 2010)

4udts9.jpg

Tango dancers in Buenos Aires

2aikch5.jpg

House on the Estancia Haberton -Ushuaia , Argentina

14mxvg1.jpg

Lighthouse at the End of the World-Ushuaia

2uhy7bt.jpg

Iceberg in Antarctica

2j5b8qw.jpg

More Antarctica

b5k51u.jpg

Penguin in Puerto Madryn

It was a wonderful adventure!

Kim

Judy, I just went through your photos of the trip. Very nice. You went several places we could not go, in part because of rainy weather. Really nice pictures.

The Rudy is a fantastic ship.

Larry

Judy, I just went through your photos of the trip. Very nice. You went several places we could not go, in part because of rainy weather. Really nice pictures.

The Rudy is a fantastic ship.

Larry

Thanks, Larry. I tell people that I am enjoying the cruise more now than I did when I was there. It was so hot and humid in November but you don't see any of that in the pictures (well, except for the pictures of us!). You just see the beauty of the islands.

You might like to see my DH's pictures of the cruise at:

http://picasaweb.google.com/singinman1

He's the one with the fancy DSLR. I just have a Canon G9.

Jamie, a.k.a. Flashy, is a real cool RCL employee. She was the Karaoke Host on the 15 Day VOTS T/A Barcelona to Galveston, TX 11-29-08. She is just a fantastic personality. She was on the RCL Voyager Of The Seas and hosted The RCL Voyager of The Seas Talent Show. . .I sang "New York, New York" and received the Male Singer Award. Some of you may know her and what ship she is presently sailing as host.

rcl_vos_134.JPG

More shots of the RCL Voyager 7 day cruise. CCL Dream and VOTS on the right. Photos taken with Nikon 35mm using a 20mm lens

rcl_011010_0050.jpg.JPG

rcl_011010_0043.jpg.JPG

Costa Maya beach looking at Carnival Dream, NCL Jewel and RCL Voyager Of The Seas behind Carnival Dream.

Hillbilly Cruiser, yes the pool area is free and the beach also at Costa Maya. We were on RCL Voyager Of The Seas 01/10/10 out of Galveston. You'll need to find a cruise out of your area that stops in Costa Maya. The is another pool, bigger right behind where I shot this photo. Here is a photo of the public pool in the middle of the shopping area.

rcl_011010_0045.jpg.JPG

Edited by Texaspepper
Add photo

Texaspepper,

We were there in febuarary paid 35pp for beach and all drinks and snacks but no pool. We are going on Dream june 12th and looking for a beach, pool with clean restrooms.

This is a view of ships from our beach on previous cruise to costa maya.

If you are going to Costa Maya on the CCL Dream, you just walk to the Costa Maya shopping area at the end of the pier and bingo you are in the middle of the big pool area and places to eat.

That pool area in Costa Maya with the swim up bar is one of my favorite places we have ever stopped at. We spent a wonderful afternoon there with good food, good drinks and great friends, I will never forget that day or that place.

That pool area in Costa Maya with the swim up bar is one of my favorite places we have ever stopped at. We spent a wonderful afternoon there with good food, good drinks and great friends, I will never forget that day or that place.

Thanks Judy for the reply for others that are going to Costa Maya. As you can see, I posted photos of the area and yes it is a wonderful place to enjoy a afternoon of sun, water, drinks and fun. Can't wait to return to Costa Maya

rcl_011010_0132.jpg.JPG

rcl_011010_0129.jpg.JPG

rcl_011010_0136.jpg.JPG

Maybe it is just me, but I am wondering about this pool area in Costa Maya. Is it an excursion that you pay for? Can you just show up there off the boat? Are kids welcome there?

I love these photos and think it may be a area that we would like to go, but I want to make sure before we plan anything.

Thanks for the great information.

Maybe it is just me, but I am wondering about this pool area in Costa Maya. Is it an excursion that you pay for? Can you just show up there off the boat? Are kids welcome there?

I love these photos and think it may be a area that we would like to go, but I want to make sure before we plan anything.

You walk off the ship down the pier into the area. It is free. Bring your own towel. There is shopping, eating, drinking, swimming all in one place.

rcl_011010_0123.jpg.JPG

Drink are NOT Free ;)

rcl_011010_0046.jpg.JPG

Edited by Texaspepper
Changed Photo

As you can see, the area is very close to the dock. The shopping was over-

priced but it offered a lot of color for the camera-toting types...

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

Dave