Post your best cruise picture

Henrik_Keller

colors in this shot are amazing!!!!!

p782394796-4.jpg

Thanks!

Mixed light is one of the biggest potential problems in a photo but on occasion, it can give some wonderful results.

Sun below the horizon, clouds pink-lit from below and the ship's lights adding a little glow here and there... It was a keeper!

Dave

I would buy this photo. Beautiful photo! Thanks for posting. May I ask what is the ship and where was the photo taken

Thanks for the compliment!

It was taken on the Celebrity Solstice on a sea day while heading back to Miami. It was just before sunrise and a great day for photos. This was taken within minutes of the one above facing the other way into the sunrise:

p585299343-5.jpg

As I've said before, sunrises and sunsets are like snowflakes...they're never the same and can be beautiful if you take the time to really SEE them.

Dave

Edited by pierces

Thanks... I had a new camera (Canon D10) and it was my wife's idea to try a scrapbook, we got lucky and it came out really good :D

What's funny is that I saw in your signature that you are going to Disney next. Kind of off topic... but I just added all my Disney photos to a second scrapbook. If you want to check it out- ;) http://www.panraven.com/mylife/ViewStory.epage?sp=161914&

We've been to WDW so many times, so I thought I'd just take the compact P&S camera this trip. Your photos have inspired me to take the Nikon D60, too. My goal is to have a great fireworks/castle photo!! I loved that you dressed up for the Halloween party. We've been once, but didn't dress up. We're doing the Christmas party in December.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Voyager%20November%202010_4377.JPG

This was taken with our new Canon D10 in Roatan, Honduras...West End Bay. The only thing I did to this picture was change the contrast a bit but other than that...this little guy looked exactly like this. I guess he is not one bit camera shy!

Ok, guess I am showing that I watch too many kid movies. However, when I see this picture, the first thing that came to mind was "keep on swimming, keep on swimming" from the movie Nemo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...