Post your best cruise picture

Henrik_Keller

This is not my best picture by any means but to us, it was one of the most humorous. We came into port in Cozumel on the Liberty of the Seas which I believe, at that time, was one of the biggest cruise ships in the world. We docked beside the Carnival Holiday which was the very first ship my hubby and I had cruised on exactly 20 years before.

The difference in size of the two ships was quite comical, especially when we remembered our first cruise ship as being so big and luxurious. lol

2935705680028318781S600x600Q85.jpg

2161810440028318781S600x600Q85.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Great photo! Was that a medical evacuation?

Thanks, Yes it was, we were off the coast of Cuba south of Key West. Just happened to be at the right angle and spot to catch this. I was a deck above the H2O Zone where the deck inches out slightly. One of the crew members who we are friends with used this pic on her Facebook Page she liked it so much.

Here is one of the others when it was still on approach.

516237145_SpJnk-L.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Queen Elizabeth 2 and Queen Mary 2 leaving Southampton on the Queen Elizabeth 2 last Transatlantic Crossing.4046489326_4634b10913.jpg

Hi Delboy

SNAP :D

The photos of these two Queens coming out of Southampton on this day for me are probably my most favourites photos I have, I took quite few :eek:

It was a lovely evening in October back in 2008

20081010-IMG_1706.jpg

20081010-IMG_1723.jpg

Andrew ;)

Andrew, those are great images of the two Queens. Great ships. One can certainly notice the difference in size.

Larry

Cheers Larry, for the first time, I was actually in the right place at the right time!

And so was Delboy (Beckyfaye-2008)

Andrew ;)

I was on the NCL Gem this past Saturday (Oct. 29, 2011) on the way back to NY from Bermuda when we were diverted to rescue five people from a sinking sailboat in rough seas and high winds hundreds of miles off the coast of North Carolina. It was an amazing thing to witness; the crew members risked their own lives in the lifeboat to perform the actual rescue; thank goodness there was a happy ending.

I quickly put up six pics (the CC limit) on the "rescue" thread when we got home on Sunday. These are not my best cruise pics by any means, but I think they are certainly some of the most interesting:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=31164882&postcount=36

I was on the NCL Gem this past Saturday (Oct. 29, 2011) on the way back to NY from Bermuda when we were diverted to rescue five people from a sinking sailboat in rough seas and high winds hundreds of miles off the coast of North Carolina. It was an amazing thing to witness; the crew members risked their own lives in the lifeboat to perform the actual rescue; thank goodness there was a happy ending.

I quickly put up six pics (the CC limit) on the "rescue" thread when we got home on Sunday. These are not my best cruise pics by any means, but I think they are certainly some of the most interesting:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=31164882&postcount=36

great photos of a rescue, you should send them in to the weather channel, I had photos posted live on there of huge waves here on the Jersey coast,on several occasions.great story line and photos, nice job.

I had no idea until just now that there was a Photo/Camera board!

Here's one of my favorite pics -- taken early morning at Sydney, Nova Scotia. We must have been the first people off the ship.

2312668160057127324S500x500Q85.jpg

Nice shot - I LOVE reflections ...