Post your best cruise picture

Henrik_Keller

• 2 weeks later...
It looks like this hotel ...in Tahiti.

Thanks :D that does look like it. I'll do a little more digging.

My wife and I have done all the Caribbean islands and now want to start with the Pacific islands so I'm just trying to figure out where to start from. But my wife found this photo and has it hanging in her office. I thought it would be funny if I could figure out where it was. And I knew the experts on CruiseCritic might be able to help me track it down ;)

Thanks :D that does look like it. I'll do a little more digging.

My wife and I have done all the Caribbean islands and now want to start with the Pacific islands so I'm just trying to figure out where to start from. But my wife found this photo and has it hanging in her office. I thought it would be funny if I could figure out where it was. And I knew the experts on CruiseCritic might be able to help me track it down ;)

Just want to say I loved your scrapbook -- it was beautifully done! Great underwater photos. I wanted to see if you'd been on the same Ruby cruise we were on. Nope!

I don't know where those huts are (I have seen them in photos before), but I don't care where they are -- I just want to be there!!!

Couldn't decide between putting this in the Sunrise/Sunset thread or this one.

Finally chose here because this reminds me clearly of why we choose to cruise.

Dave

For the stairs? :confused:

Edited by Cuizer2

Just want to say I loved your scrapbook -- it was beautifully done! Great underwater photos. I wanted to see if you'd been on the same Ruby cruise we were on. Nope!

Thanks... I had a new camera (Canon D10) and it was my wife's idea to try a scrapbook, we got lucky and it came out really good :D

What's funny is that I saw in your signature that you are going to Disney next. Kind of off topic... but I just added all my Disney photos to a second scrapbook. If you want to check it out- ;) http://www.panraven.com/mylife/ViewStory.epage?sp=161914&

Edited by markstudy

Couldn't decide between putting this in the Sunrise/Sunset thread or this one.

Finally chose here because this reminds me clearly of why we choose to cruise.

p816104086-4.jpg

Dave

Beautiful picture Dave. Big sigh here because it sure does remind me clearly of why we choose to cruise. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...