Questions about new suite perks again.

chief190

Some of these may have been answered but I could not find answers. Is luminea set dinning Time or at your leisure? Does unlimited mini bar include everything like mini hard liquors? We sailed infinity shortly after Michaels club was switched over to suite guests and loved that since April 14 there have been changes. We are back on infinity after may of this year so all new changes will be in effect. Does anybody have actual menu from luminea? Not just from MDR as are being used now. And any pictures from luminea on m class ship would be great. Thanks in advance. Cle guy you have been helpful separating fact from fiction thanks.

Some of these may have been answered but I could not find answers. Is luminea set dinning Time or at your leisure? Does unlimited mini bar include everything like mini hard liquors? We sailed infinity shortly after Michaels club was switched over to suite guests and loved that since April 14 there have been changes. We are back on infinity after may of this year so all new changes will be in effect. Does anybody have actual menu from luminea? Not just from MDR as are being used now. And any pictures from luminea on m class ship would be great. Thanks in advance. Cle guy you have been helpful separating fact from fiction thanks.

Suite benefits and rollout for ships are attached.

Formal menus for Luminae are not available, but will be rolled out "officially" in April when work on the suite dining room kitchen galley is completed. Luminae is "open seating". If you are familiar with Blu, it works the same way.

14037410_CEL_Suites_FAQs.pdf

Suite Class Amminities.pdf

Thank you I had not seen the open seating info. Our reservation still shows 6:00 early seating. Maybe the celebrity computer system can not handle royal suite updated info that should be no surprise.

OP, thanks for the kudos. I do try in 95% of my posts to keep a calm, analytical mind, but sometimes the sarcastic side of me just has to leap out..... When I first came to CC a couple years ago, I found factual, first-hand, detailed suite information to be sorely lacking, so I've tried to separate fact from fiction as much as I can for the community.

As to minibar, the wording says "daily stocked mini bar of beer, soda and water." Further, it says they will taylor the brands to your requests. It sounds like wine and liquor are still for fee. I'd assume any food items too are for fee such as the snack boxes recently aded to cabins (well, early last year).

There are a few threads already with photos of Luminae on various ships, so search and find those. The X website now shows the updated deck plan with Luminae in place.

I'll get to experience the new suite program from a Royal Suite perspective on my upcoming Connie TA to Rome, and looking forward to it. :D

Edited by cle-guy

Thank you I had not seen the open seating info. Our reservation still shows 6:00 early seating. Maybe the celebrity computer system can not handle royal suite updated info that should be no surprise.

Just as with BLU shows with open seating, the computer system just defaults to 6pm early seating. It's not a requirement. The system seems to be unable to just leave it as OPEN for BLU and Luminae.

If they would leave as open (at your leisure) seating for your sailing at booking, then X supposed to charge you with gratitudes . I woukl not like it since we have more than enough OBC and prepaid gratitudes.... Cle-guy right - its the same as for Aqua Blu.

We have prepaid gratuity as it was included in package we got as well as half price third person as unlike cle guy I travel with my wife and her twin sister. It is not as good as it sounds as her sister has health issues that really slow us down. But we found the layout of m class royal suite gives us privacy but her close if she needs us. And she does.

You may not get spirits restocked, but you will still get two bottles that can be changed out. You'll also get a bottle of bubbly you can asked to be changed to wine.

I'll be posting menus on Summit starting 4/4, just over two weeks away!

Happy sailing,

Jenna

I really like that all the specialty restaurants will be free....very nice perk...they all are actually.....am looking forward to using them all

OP, thanks for the kudos. I do try in 95% of my posts to keep a calm, analytical mind, but sometimes the sarcastic side of me just has to leap out..... When I first came to CC a couple years ago, I found factual, first-hand, detailed suite information to be sorely lacking, so I've tried to separate fact from fiction as much as I can for the community.

As to minibar, the wording says "daily stocked mini bar of beer, soda and water." Further, it says they will taylor the brands to your requests. It sounds like wine and liquor are still for fee. I'd assume any food items too are for fee such as the snack boxes recently aded to cabins (well, early last year).

There are a few threads already with photos of Luminae on various ships, so search and find those. The X website now shows the updated deck plan with Luminae in place.

I'll get to experience the new suite program from a Royal Suite perspective on my upcoming Connie TA to Rome, and looking forward to it. :D

I really like that all the specialty restaurants will be free....very nice perk...they all are actually.....am looking forward to using them all

Just for clarification, that only applies to Royal Suite, Penthouse and Reflection Suite. Everyone else in suites gets the same number as before the new perks as of April 2015.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

You may not get spirits restocked, but you will still get two bottles that can be changed out. You'll also get a bottle of bubbly you can asked to be changed to wine.

I'll be posting menus on Summit starting 4/4, just over two weeks away!

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Hi Jenna

Really looking forward to your input on the new suite restaurant. Seeing the menus will be exciting. After reading your Asia adventure I'm sure we will get some very useful information.

We are cruising with you on the Infinity in December. We have our first Royal suite and looking forward to the new perks. We had a CS on the Solstice last cruise which we absolutely loved.

Anita