Summit Aft-facing balconies….

chill6x6

So….

Are any of the aft-facing balcony cabins aboard the Summit preferred over the other?? Any of the balconies "better" than some of the others?

Thanks for your help!

Deck 8 is great, too. Deck 9 aft is right under the Oceanview Bar (with smoking allowed on the port side of the bar), so I personally would avoid those cabins.

We have been in 8170 and loved it. We could hear the music and sail away which we loved. It was great for our trip to Bermuda. We had breakfast on the balcony nearly every day!

We'd definitely book it again if we were on the Summit. :)

Any of the balconies on the M ships have balconies, besides for the large suites?

Hoping I'm answering the correct question, the answer is only the FVs as in the pic have lounge chairs. I don't believe any others do.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Are the FV rooms for families only or do couples book them. I've seen pictures before of these awesome balconies.

Which 2 are on deck 6 that one of the posters mentioned?

I don't know how much we would use them on port intensive cruises but they would be wonderful on cruises that have a lot of sea days. Someone on another thread mentioned just dropping her bucket down to the bar and having them fill it...made me laugh. :D

Edited by midwestchick

Are the FV rooms for families only or do couples book them. I've seen pictures before of these awesome balconies.

Which 2 are on deck 6 that one of the posters mentioned?

I don't know how much we would use them on port intensive cruises but they would be wonderful on cruises that have a lot of sea days. Someone on another thread mentioned just dropping her bucket down to the bar and having them fill it...made me laugh. :D

Deck 6 are the penthouse suites and mega $$$$

Family view cabins are sold at the will of X. Sometimes they hold them for 5 people until final payment and then release them but in our case they released a couple of FVs when they first released the itineraries.

Deck 6 are the penthouse suites and mega $$$$

Family view cabins are sold at the will of X. Sometimes they hold them for 5 people until final payment and then release them but in our case they released a couple of FVs when they first released the itineraries.

They're gone on both of my cruises and final payment has not been made. Lucky for those who have them.

I have no idea what the price difference is between the FV and A1.

Those two cabins being discussed as the "best on deck 6" are the two penthouses, the price from A1 to a PH is probably 3-7x as much.

Happy sailing,

Jenna