How do I print my luggage tags?

I printed my set sail pass, however there is no place that i can see to print off luggage tags. May have to get them from the porters. Still a ways out from sailing, so i have time to figure it out. Any ideas?

When you go to print your SetSail pass, select only the page the luggage tag is on to print, and make multiple copies.

A better copy is in the cruise contract document, however. That's issued closer to the cruise date. It's usually around page 20-something. Do the same thing: print only that page and multiples.

I then cut the luggage tag, fold it, and put it in a heavy plastic holder that I got from Amazon, and put that holder on my luggage just before going to the dock.

OOPS: sorry, I see there's a "Print Luggage Tags" option below the SetSail area. Print those the same as I've mentioned above, then cut, etc. These, also may not be available until close to sailing. The SetSail is ready after you've completed it, but the contract and luggage tags are available later.

Edited by pcur

The "sample" page of a luggage tag in your documents not your official luggage tag.

When available there will be a tab that says "print luggage tags".....this is when you need to print your "official" ones.

Happy sailing!!!

Edited by GTO-Girl

The "sample" page of a luggage tag in your documents not your official luggage tag.

When available there will be a tab that says "print luggage tags".....this is when you need to print your "official" ones.

Happy sailing!!!

I've used the ones on the SetSail pass before. It has our names,our cabin number, and the location, and our luggage always got to us! I've always wondered why RCCL puts the tags in three different documents.

I had the same problem, so I called. The new policy is 90 days before cruise you will be able to print.

Actually, the new policy is that you can not start your on-line check-in until 90 days prior to departure.

Your luggage tags will become available when your e-docs are issued which is usually 49 days prior to departure.

Edited by cruisenfever