Wow, Thanks, Royal Caribbean!

sjb317

We missed getting a crystal block on our Vision cruise in February. The LA said the ship had not received them from Miami in time for sailing and the block would have to be mailed to us. We both did not hold out much hope for getting one:D so my husband called C&A last week. The very nice rep said one would be mailed to us but to count on at least 6 to 8 weeks. So, I figured 9 weeks from now we would be calling again but. . . the doorbell rang this morning and there was the block!!! :D :)

Sherri:)

I'm So happy for you. The Lady at our lunch with the officers yesterday received her second block last night . I'm On Navigator now and I am only at platnim level .

And I am so happy for you that you are currently on Navigator now! :D

what is a crystal block? I am a diamond member.

Crystal blocks engraved with the ship are given to you when you reach certain point milestones, you should receive one at 140, 210, 280 and 350 points, and then receive one for every additional 70 points you earn.

what is a crystal block? I am a diamond member.

If I remember right, every 140 nights you get a crystal block with that ship etched into it. Sometimes you get it on the ship if they have them and some times you get it in the mail.

Edited by Big_G

It has been a few years and we were told twice that we would get one and we are still waiting. I got the same thing. They did not received them from Miami yet! :rolleyes:

My reason for being so skeptical about getting this in the mail is after multiple phone calls, we never did receive the diamond or diamond plus pins that were "in the mail". Maybe we should try again? :D:D

If I remember right, every 140 nights you get a crystal block with that ship etched into it. Sometimes you get it on the ship if they have them and some times you get it in the mail.

Crystal blocks engraved with the ship are given to you when you reach certain point milestones, you should receive one at 140, 210, 280 and 350 points, and then receive one for every additional 70 points you earn.

I stand corrected. We must have been typing at the same time. Your post clicked the light bulb on. First 140 then every 70 after and not every 140.

I stand corrected. We must have been typing at the same time. Your post clicked the light bulb on. First 140 then every 70 after and not every 140.

I was looking it up while you were typing!:D

My reason for being so skeptical about getting this in the mail is after multiple phone calls, we never did receive the diamond or diamond plus pins that were "in the mail". Maybe we should try again? :D:D

We never got them either. I made several calls but just gave up

We missed getting a crystal block on our Vision cruise in February. The LA said the ship had not received them from Miami in time for sailing and the block would have to be mailed to us. We both did not hold out much hope for getting one:D so my husband called C&A last week. The very nice rep said one would be mailed to us but to count on at least 6 to 8 weeks. So, I figured 9 weeks from now we would be calling again but. . . the doorbell rang this morning and there was the block!!! :D :)

What's a crystal block?:confused: