Frustrated with Bar Service and Drink Package

Then your not paying close enough attention. Sometimes they are downright rude, and never come back with the order, or avoid you completely when they know you have it, even if you are requesting service, especially in the theater. I am not going to feel bad for a service, and gratuity that has already been paid for.

This has led to a couple reimbursed packages. I would rather have the line address the issue, but that does not seem to happen.

Never had the alcohol packages, and never will as I only drink 3-4 total alcoholic beverages in a entire cruise.

Bunk.

Not so sure about that.

On our last cruise, I sometimes got a $0 receipt to sign, and sometimes, especially at the pool bars, no receipt at all.

If they needed to turn in a receipt to get a share of the pooled 'package tips' I would surely get a receipt every time?

Maybe its an individual ship thing. On our last Indy cruise, no receipts were given out at all to those on a package.

It's recorded in the system so the servers wouldn't need a receipt to account for their transactions. I'm just guessing here but the only reason I see for a receipt on the drink package is to give you the opportunity to tip extra on the receipt. If you've been at a bar when it's slow, sometimes you'll see the bartender collect all the receipts with extra tips written in and start punching the extra tip amount into the system. When you check your balance, that's why you see the drink price and the extra tip as separate transactions. If you tip extra in cash and the server knows it, you probably won't be bothered with a receipt.