Large dining room table for a larger party?

love2traveljen

Two years ago we had 11 of us and had a round table to ourselves. Be sure to call Carnival with all 5 booking numbers and asked for them to be 'linked'. That should get you all sat together.

Two years ago we had 11 of us and had a round table to ourselves. Be sure to call Carnival with all 5 booking numbers and asked for them to be 'linked'. That should get you all sat together.

I would also "double-check" prior to a cruise to make sure you were still "linked" together. A couple of years ago one of our group of 3 made changes to their reservation & they became "unlinked". The 2nd night we finally did get it straighted out, but we all had to give up our tables in the main area of the dining room and were put at a table for 14 on the outside by a window. We were seated with a family of 6 and enjoyed them very much, but we were disappointed with the screw-up. It was our PVP's fault.

I got a little nervous reading this as we have a party of 11 going on the legend in June. I booked three of the cabins while the other two booked their own. i called last year to link them and they are still all grouped together.

If you link them together, they will accommodate you. We had 14 on the Liberty...we all sat at the same table. On the Fantasy there were 27 of us and we had 3 large round tables side by side. As long as you are linked...you will be okay.

Oh and make sure you have all picked the same dining time.

Edited by ready2cruzagain

• 3 weeks later...
Can you not also email the Maitre'd ahead of the cruise to insure they have your specific request--like a round table for 11?

I do every cruise and, so far, the Maitre'd always sits us together at usually stops by our table and checks on us!! Great service!