Breakfast in Port Canaveral?

Staying Focused

Grills at the port does breakfast

you'll have view of the ships ...

http://www.grillsseafood.com/locations/port-canaveral/

and Zacharys in front of the Radisson on A1A at the port is your typical Greek - American family place, and I've never been in one that didn't do a very good breakfast

http://zacharysrestaurant.com/

Grills at the port does breakfast

you'll have view of the ships ...

http://www.grillsseafood.com/locations/port-canaveral/

and Zacharys in front of the Radisson on A1A at the port is your typical Greek - American family place, and I've never been in one that didn't do a very good breakfast

http://zacharysrestaurant.com/

Are they both within walking distance of Terminal 1? We'd like to park at the port around 9 to 9:30, have breakfast somewhere close, then get on the boat around 11.

Are they both within walking distance of Terminal 1? We'd like to park at the port around 9 to 9:30, have breakfast somewhere close, then get on the boat around 11.

Grills is close walking distance from terminal 1, but the Radisson is quite a bit farther.

Grills is close walking distance from terminal 1, but the Radisson is quite a bit farther.

That's what I thought. I looked at Grills breakfast menu and that's pretty much what we are looking for. Would there be a Sunday morning breakfast crowd?

We have our own car but walking would be great.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

Well, a brand-new breakfast option just opened next to La Quinta! The Boardwalk on the Cocoa Beach Pier started to serve breakfast a few weeks ago! We are going there in the morning and I'll report back! This is a wonderful new option in that area so we are excited about having breakfast on the water.

Grills has long been a breakfast favorite of ours! They do get busy in good weather but if the outside tables are taken there's normally room inside.

I doubt you can park at 9:00 though. People still getting off

Anxiously awaiting the review of the new place!

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

Well, we did breakfast at the Boardwalk at Coco Beach Pier this morning in lovely sunshine!

This is a very new option around here and they are still working things out. Service was friendly and fast, however, the food took a while to arrive and the portions were on the small side when compared to places like Grills. I guess the portion size is about the same as IHOP or Waffle House with free coffee refills, but the menu is limited as you can see in the picture below. I am showing my choice - the Pier Plate.

But the view and setting are fabulous!

Will I currently recommend the Boardwalk as a "must-stop" for a great breakfast? No. I will simply call it a good option if you want to enjoy the view while staying nearby (within walking distance) in one of the hotels - parking today was listed as $15 per day! Not sure if this is an Easter Weekend thing or long-term but that's steep. It was $10 just a week ago!

Still, it is great to now have a breakfast option at the Pier!

PierBreakfast.jpg

Edited by SteerageJoe

Well, we did breakfast at the Boardwalk at Coco Beach Pier this morning in lovely sunshine!

This is a very new option around here and they are still working things out. Service was friendly and fast, however, the food took a while to arrive and the portions were on the small side when compared to places like Grills. I guess the portion size is about the same as IHOP or Waffle House with free coffee refills, but the menu is limited as you can see in the picture below. I am showing my choice - the Pier Plate.

But the view and setting are fabulous!

Will I currently recommend the Boardwalk as a "must-stop" for a great breakfast? No. I will simply call it a good option if you want to enjoy the view while staying nearby (within walking distance) in one of the hotels - parking today was listed as $15 per day! Not sure if this is an Easter Weekend thing or long-term but that's steep. It was $10 just a week ago!

Still, it is great to now have a breakfast option at the Pier!

PierBreakfast.jpg

I thought you headed home already

Grills is right next to T1. There is parking marked as being for Grills only. If you can't get into the T1 garage, just park at Grills spaces to eat. When you finish you're just moving your car across the street . . .

Grills is right next to T1. There is parking marked as being for Grills only. If you can't get into the T1 garage, just park at Grills spaces to eat. When you finish you're just moving your car across the street . . .

Thanks for the info so far. When do you think we can start parking at the garage? 9:30? 10? I know we can eat lunch on the ship. But knowing how the WJ gets so crowded early, I'd just rather eat lunch late. We have late dining, something very unusual for us.