UK All Inclusive and Free Gratuities Offer

Dr.A

I've just read the fine print for the offer and it does state "The 'All Inclusive' price definition will show upon creating the booking".

Has anyone booked a cruise using this offer? When exactly does the "all inclusive price definition" show up, is it not until the booking has been finalized? I've made a dummy booking but not completed the booking and there has been no mention of the offer (I did search with the all inclusive offer box ticked). It does say that "Promo code B" has been applied to the booking on the summary page.

I have found this as well. I was going to ring to confirm.

I don't understand why the web site does not show the package included when booking, it just says promo code B and there is no mention what promo code B is.

On celebrity web site the same option show the package details.

Since both these companies are effectively the same and use the same basic web site engine, why cannot they show this detail. It would avoid so much confusion and make phoning Guatemala for the help line unnecessary and less frustrating (anyone for pigeon English?). :-)

Edited by bogofman

I've just read the fine print for the offer and it does state "The 'All Inclusive' price definition will show upon creating the booking".

Has anyone booked a cruise using this offer? When exactly does the "all inclusive price definition" show up, is it not until the booking has been finalized? I've made a dummy booking but not completed the booking and there has been no mention of the offer (I did search with the all inclusive offer box ticked). It does say that "Promo code B" has been applied to the booking on the summary page.

Are you looking at a guarantee cabin? If so AI promotion won't apply - A mistake I made :(

Are you looking at a guarantee cabin? If so AI promotion won't apply - A mistake I made :(

No. I've looked at selecting a junior suite. Did you book it with the guarantee cabin? :(

Yes I did, did it in a hurry as a really good price , over £500 cheaper than the week before. Didn't read the small print grrrrrr

No big deal really , my Husband doesn't drink I usually get him the soda package and I maybe have 1 or 2 a day so pay as I go. I suppose I would have just drunk more!!

I got some OBC so that will cover my bill.

I have found this as well. I was going to ring to confirm.

I don't understand why the web site does not show the package included when booking, it just says promo code B and there is no mention what promo code B is.

On celebrity web site the same option show the package details.

Since both these companies are effectively the same and use the same basic web site engine, why cannot they show this detail. It would avoid so much confusion and make phoning Guatemala for the help line unnecessary and less frustrating (anyone for pigeon English?). :-)

I've booked the cruise now. I went to the travel agent and both the drinks package and the free gratuities showed up when she booked it. She said we will get a second invoice once they've taken the pre-paid gratuities off in about two weeks.

I booked a junior suite on the 8 May 2016 transatlantic on the Navigator and it came to £3,498. I think that's a bargain given the just over £1,000 value for the gratuities and drinks packages.

• 2 months later...

I booked the all inclusive drinks and tips for this July.had my invoice last week and it didn't show anything about the free packages so had to ring my TA and they sent out another invoice showing them on this time.when you get the free drinks package do you still tip on top of that for drinks if your package includes tips I am unsure how it works.thanks

I booked a cruise for May 2016 at the end of March 2015.

I received a new invoice with "All Inc + Grats" on it about 3 weeks after booking...

However, as of today, the gratuities are still showing as waiting to be paid in the "Outstanding Balance" total on the website ...

Me thinks I need to get back in touch with them?

Or, as the cruise isn't till May 2016, is it likely they will still be removed ahead of time?

Thanks

Checked my invoice says onboard service charge 102.81 and then underneath it's -102.81 so I assume that's the gratuities!! I rang them as well they said yes Free tips and drinks package but wouldn't show on my account but I do have another invoice from my TA with it on to be sure

Edited by Princess007

I booked ours in January for a September cruise and on the invoice the drinks package showed as included but not the gratuities. I called and a new invoice was issued with both showing.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I booked ours in January for a September cruise and on the invoice the drinks package showed as included but not the gratuities. I called and a new invoice was issued with both showing.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We booked direct with RCI in April for June 2016 cruise and were told the free gratuities and drinks package would be on a second invoice sent in a couple of weeks. After 4 weeks still no second invoice, phoned and told due to high demand they were running behind.

Need to chase again. That shouldn't be necessary. Don't they know who I am.

:D

• 1 month later...

We have booked via Thomas Cook for next year and have the all inclusive drinks package and gratuities.

Initially they said we'd get an invoice,then another with a price change to reflect the deal.

Heard nothing so rang RCI who said we'd have to speak to travel agent.

Back to Thomas Cook who have said all is ok as I have the invoice from Thomas Cook stating all cruise details including all inclusive and gratuities.

The online booking on my RCI website doesn't show any but I'm sure it will nearer the time

We booked a cruise (May 2016) in early April and we have yet to receive the updated invoice. We have popped by our travel agent three times so far. They have called Royal Caribbean each time and the standard answer is that they are busy and will get to ours eventually.

I do wonder when they will get to it as I have seen other members post that they have received their updated invoices.

Our original one does not mention the free gratuities and drinks offer.

We are making the final payment for another cruise next weekend and will chase it again.

We were told that the accounts team are running behind and they expected the new invoices to be completed by mid- August. We have recently had our updated invoice through, so they are wading through their backlog! I hope this helps! Rob

• 1 month later...
We booked a cruise (May 2016) in early April and we have yet to receive the updated invoice. We have popped by our travel agent three times so far. They have called Royal Caribbean each time and the standard answer is that they are busy and will get to ours eventually.

I do wonder when they will get to it as I have seen other members post that they have received their updated invoices.

Our original one does not mention the free gratuities and drinks offer.

We are making the final payment for another cruise next weekend and will chase it again.

Have you had your updated invoice yet? I'm still waiting...