Jewel of the Seas - Which Aft Cabin?

Hi all!

Looking at booking Jewel of the Seas next March. Right now, the only two aft cabins available are two D1's.. The only Junior Suites are ones on the side of the ship, and they want over a grand more for 2 people which I don't think is worth it.

Right now, Cabin 7172 is available. Deck 7, on the corner.

THe other one is cabin 8172, deck 8, in the middle of the aft.. Which would be a better choice? The only thing I'm worried about with the deck 7 corner aft is the deck 6 lounge below us, where deck 8 we would be between cabins. What's your opinion? What would you do?

Hi all!

Looking at booking Jewel of the Seas next March. Right now, the only two aft cabins available are two D1's.. The only Junior Suites are ones on the side of the ship, and they want over a grand more for 2 people which I don't think is worth it.

Right now, Cabin 7172 is available. Deck 7, on the corner.

THe other one is cabin 8172, deck 8, in the middle of the aft.. Which would be a better choice? The only thing I'm worried about with the deck 7 corner aft is the deck 6 lounge below us, where deck 8 we would be between cabins. What's your opinion? What would you do?

I would take 8172. We have sailed in 7172 on the Jewel and you can hear the bass of the music from the lounge below until almost midnight most nights.

We just sailed in 8168 March 7. The Salsa band was pretty tame during this trip (no bass player). We did not here anything. 8172 will be nice - lots of balcony room, just not as wide of a view from in the room.

I bet 7172 was ok that week as well. Based on that trip I would book that room if it was my best option - but would bring earplugs..... or join the party.