Free bottle of wine on 1st night?

Freckles_51

Also in Cucina del Capitano. We were just on the Magic and ate at the steakhouse the second night and they were offering the free bottle of wine then as well. Not sure if that is all ships or for how long they will be doing that.

Is the free bottle of wine on first night only offered in the Steakhouse, or in other pay restaurants as well?

Also in Cucina del Capitano. We were just on the Magic and ate at the steakhouse the second night and they were offering the free bottle of wine then as well. Not sure if that is all ships or for how long they will be doing that.

Do you know if it is advertised somewhere....on Carnival's web site?

I want to say I saw mention of it in the Funtimes...other than that I heard about it on here. I think whoever posted it on here got the information from John Heald's Facebook page.

Do you know if it is advertised somewhere....on Carnival's web site?

On that other thread someone stated that it was "per cabin". So if a group of you goes, I would just make sure you are clear with the waitress before you order.

I know it is one bottle of wine per reservation but we have a table for 12. Has anyone else reserved for a big party and got more than one bottle?

Do they offer this in ports where they depart really late? (Such as San Juan with a 10pm departure.)

Yes, either the free bottle or 50% off any other bottles you purchase there. We did the steakhouse the first evening back in January. It was actually pretty nice with the view of San Juan at sunset.

Yes, either the free bottle or 50% off any other bottles you purchase there. We did the steakhouse the first evening back in January. It was actually pretty nice with the view of San Juan at sunset.

Thank you!