Mojito Bar/Getaway Included in UBP?

luvtovaca

It's pretty clear in the Terms and Conditions. Here ya go....

https://www.ncl.com/promo/ultimate-beverage-package/terms

Thanks but actually it is not. I read that before asking the question. If I thought it was clear I wouldn't have asked the question as I have seen how some questions construed as dumb or stupid on here get answered and flamed.

The NCL wording on many topics is vague and unclear. Not having sailed them in the recent past, I am just trying to navigate my way. What may be second nature to some is new to us.

A simple yes/no would have sufficed.

All individual drinks up to $11 are included. Martini tastings, beer buckets, The Ice Bar, and things like that are not included.

So yes, the Mojito bar IS included, as long as the drink is under $11.

Thanks but actually it is not. I read that before asking the question. If I thought it was clear I wouldn't have asked the question as I have seen how some questions construed as dumb or stupid on here get answered and flamed.

The NCL wording on many topics is vague and unclear. Not having sailed them in the recent past, I am just trying to navigate my way. What may be second nature to some is new to us.

A simple yes/no would have sufficed.

Honestly wasn't flaming you I was trying to be helpful and went and got the link for you.

"Norwegian's Ultimate Beverage Package includes a variety of spirits, cocktails, wines by the glass and bottled or draft beer up to and including $11 and unlimited fountain soda and juices at ALL bars, lounges, restaurants and the Great Stirrup Cay."

Have a good day.

Edited by ColinIllinois

The terms are very clear I think. Any individual drink costing $11 or less is included, period! There are no alcohol class of drinks excluded as long as they are at or below this cost. Tastings, multiples and coffee's are excluded, not alcoholic drinks.

The terms are very clear I think. Any individual drink costing $11 or less is included, period! There are no alcohol class of drinks excluded as long as they are at or below this cost. Tastings, multiples and coffee's are excluded, not alcoholic drinks.

Once again sorry I asked and will think twice or more before asking any further questions on here. What is clear to some is not necessarily to others. And, NO, I am not stupid!! I have planned many family vacations both land and sea and always use forums and boards for my info. I like to be prepared and not one who complains later about being charged fees I wasn't aware of.

Thanks for the warm welcome to cruising with NCL.:rolleyes:

Honestly wasn't flaming you I was trying to be helpful and went and got the link for you.

"Norwegian's Ultimate Beverage Package includes a variety of spirits, cocktails, wines by the glass and bottled or draft beer up to and including $11 and unlimited fountain soda and juices at ALL bars, lounges, restaurants and the Great Stirrup Cay."

Have a good day.

Thank you, sorry for any overreaction.:eek:

• 9 months later...

On our Jan 3rd Getaway cruise they were loading new menus into the Sugarcane bar. There is a signature Bacardi Mojito that is either not included in the UBP or only the first $11 is covered. Can't remember which since they did not have the signature cup and I wasn't interested in paying for it.