Cruise booking travel agent reviews?

supatraveler

Hi there!

I am pretty new to cruising and have found a great deal for an Alaska cruise this summer! The agency's price is the best one I've found yet and they say it's because they have purchased or reserved a block of rooms which explains the discount. Additionally, they told me when they book the cruise it is charged by the ship company and not the travel agency which is a good sign.

I got the name of the agency from another cruiser on this forum which helps with the validity, but is there any place on this forum to discuss or review travel agencies? I'm just a bit paranoid and would love to vet this company before paying the deposit and full cruise amount tomorrow.

Thank you!!

got it! thanks all, for the responses!

You could try yelp or trip advisor but take their recommendations with "a grain of salt."

Though only a few select travel agencies "make the cut," you may want to look at Conde Nast Traveler's past "best of..." lists, which have included cruise travel agents. That's how we found ours.