Help! Looking for this Dress

Thanks so much for the info. I had looked at bridal websites but haven't seen it. I will check Zulilly. I'm actually going to be the Sr. Bridesmaid at my Grandson's wedding next year & I need that color dress & I liked the style. Will let you know if I find it. thanks again.

What a beautiful dress! Senior Bridesmaid - is this something new? I've performed marriage ceremonies for the past number of years and have never encountered such a title.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

What a beautiful dress! Senior Bridesmaid - is this something new? I've performed marriage ceremonies for the past number of years and have never encountered such a title.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

I'm not sure if it's a new custom, it's just that my Mom was the Sr. Bridesmaid at my niece's wedding several yrs. ago & I guess my grandson thought it was a great idea. I was very touched that the bride to be asked me to be in the wedding.

Also, THANKS everyone for the info about the dress. Will let you know what I find. :D

eBay is also a good option. Just be careful when the item location is listed as China. I've never had a problem (and I've ordered many man dresses from there), but there are whole sites dedicated to dress disasters from China lol

I'm not sure if it's a new custom, it's just that my Mom was the Sr. Bridesmaid at my niece's wedding several yrs. ago & I guess my grandson thought it was a great idea. I was very touched that the bride to be asked me to be in the wedding.

Also, THANKS everyone for the info about the dress. Will let you know what I find.

What a lovely gesture and truly an honour to be included that way. I've had parents act as the official witnesses to their children's marriage, which I always thought was very special.

Let us know when you get your dress - with picture, if possible; I'd love to see it on you.

Smooth Sailing ! :) :) :)