Beds on Vision of the Seas.

This may be a silly question, but I've seen comments as to how bad the beds are. Is this true? I have a bad back and need a comfortable bed. Was on the Jewel a month ago and the beds were great!! Can't understand why the beds on Vision would be different. I won't cancel my cruise, (that's not going to happen) but was just curious about the comments.

It wasn't the best on Visionn but I was okay! I might suggest to email special needs special_needs@rccl.com with the knowledge that you need a good bed for your back! See what that gets you! I would head to the room and see if egg crate is there or ask for one! I had one on my Liberty sailing last week!

Happy cruising!

define 'good'

they are no better or worse than your typical hotel bed. and it will depend on the cabin. some have older squishy mattresses, some have mattresses so firm there is no give at all.

Mr Spook likes his mattresses basically rock hard so many nights he ends up sleeping on the couch. he also thinks pillows are just waiting to smother you on your sleep so at best he grabs the spare blanket from where ever it is stashed and uses that.

I think mattresses are almost as subjective as food, everyone has their own opinion.:D We were on Vision in February and thought our mattress was very comfortable, but, to be honest, I can't think of any cruise where we've had a bad mattress.

Sherri:)

I think mattresses are almost as subjective as food, everyone has their own opinion.:D We were on Vision in February and thought our mattress was very comfortable, but, to be honest, I can't think of any cruise where we've had a bad mattress.

Sherri:)

I totally agree.

We were on Vision in February and I was quite comfortable. My DW on the other hand was not as she too has a bad back. Our stateroom attendant put a couple of mattress pad on and that helped.