LIVE from Quantum of the Seas, sailing April 12th!

Chris, glad you flew out this morning from O'Hare. That was some nasty weather we had last night, lost power here for a hour. It must feel good to know you landed safely in New Jersey and are about to experience a cruise of a life time. Enjoy every minute of it! By the way, Harold's Deli & Restaurant looks great. Those desserts and the cheese cake looks out of this world. I hope to check in on your live review while I'm on the Star Princess this week.

Cheers - Ken & Darlene

We're at Harold's Deli in New Jersey!

8cef52e88c5678210f1b4595b4158b99.jpg

6f2f8663b3e0009a6d09070135ea607e.jpg

97a620045f5d18b5367a037069e74d8b.jpg

de74c46beebf13d4b10c86b8816a4717.jpg

bdd00bbe4819d448a3f1cb880cae6d11.jpg

02a9a1a5e806baea6e286743be970783.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

Hahaha. I love it. Thanks for bringing me along. I didn't see myself in the picture on FB, but saw it right away here. You all are so sweet. Miss you all, wish Andy and I were there!

Hahaha. I love it. Thanks for bringing me along. I didn't see myself in the picture on FB, but saw it right away here. You all are so sweet. Miss you all, wish Andy and I were there!

Dale, that's the first thing I saw in the FB photo, showed Darrell Flat Dale and the gangstas in front of the deli. Great photos Chris.

Subscribed, and really excited to follow your thread.

Will be watching Quantum sailaway on Sunday via live web cam.

You all look so happy on those pictures bellow, and those pastries look so scrumptious,

got to remember Harold's Deli the next time we are in the area.

Thanks in advance!

Is there a link to the webcam? What time do you sail??

Good morning friends and welcome to day two of LIVE pre cruise Quantum of the Seas! It's off to have some breakfast and more importantly, COFFEE!!! :D

At 8 am we head for the Staten Island Ferry to go over to Manhattan for some sightseeing. Our first stop will be here:

11057257_968582776499835_6445723538012694165_n_zpshrwsscus.jpg

I am sure this will be a very emotional and moving experience, and it's something that I have wanted to see for a long time. Plenty of pictures today so stay tuned as the day gets underway! :)

Dear Lord! Look at the size of that! I don't think there is enough meat :D

Hi Gambee, I am on your E-mail list but hadn't received anything from you in quite awhile, but I thought you'd be on Chris's thread when he started it so I knew I'd be able to see if you have been on other cruises & I'm now reading your Bimini review. Looks like a nice day trip to take except for some of the pricing, food ,etc. How's your Mom doing? Linda