Ship Lines

SAC112750

Visit all the different cruiselines boards and you will find loyal to one line people.

Me- I prefer my money to go further so I book with whatever is cheapest at the time.

Needless to say-- I can not afford Disney or Crystal

You will find that on these boards every cruise line has people who love it and will not cruise any other line. Others prefer to cruise different lines. So with no real info about you it is impossible to advise you.

Chevy vs Ford? BMW vs KIA? McDonalds vs Burger King? It is all personal preference.

Many people will also mention itinerary can be a very big deciding factor.

Ford, BMW, and Burger King. I would have given different answers had you offered different options!:D

We have only cruised carnival. Mid 40 -50 and travel with family ranging from 10 years old to 79. With that said we like carnival due to price and size of the rooms. The ships go to same places and we can enjoy nice affordable vacations every year.

I'm in the process of checking them out for myself. My first was on NCL. A fun ship the cruise director and her staff made the difference I think. She was at almost all the events and activities and very friendly. The anytime dining was great. There were tv screens that showed the availability and wait times at all the restaurants. Went on HAL and quite the contrast. I'm early 50s and found I was a baby compared to the majority of the pax. I'm not an all night parties but last call at the nightclub at 11:30 pm on a Friday night???? Snooze Cruise! The food was amazing though. It was a smaller ship so not alot of variety in dining either. Next was Celebrity. I'd place it between the two in preference. A bit livelier. Entertainment was as good if not better than NCL and a great mix of ages and styles on board. Those are my opinions of course and everyone is different. My next cruise is Princess.