Celebrity Constellation - How do you find out if a large group is booked on your crui

LuckyDogsV&E

No it wasn't for us. Sorry you had a bad experience. ;)

We didn't notice any disruption on the March 16th sailing this year (and believe me, if there was something to take note of, we are the type that would).

As I said, we don't hang around the pool on sea days and we almost exclusively use Michael's as our bar/lounge of choice.

Shawn

Hi Shawn, I was on the same cruise as Phoenix Dream and it seems

the cruises before AND after ours had no issues at all......but our

cruise? I had never experienced anything like it before and hope to

never go through it again. And I don't hang around the pool either

but this was not just the pool. And I am not Zenith or able to book

suites so Michael's is off limits to me........Glad you had no issues.

We had horrible problems and yes, many of us have written and spoken

with HQ about it.

We are also booked on the Connie Mar. 14 cruise and I am wondering if we are told that it is chartered and therefore canceled, if there will be any compensation from Celebrity? We were booked on a Princess 3 day out of Vancouver for May 1st this year and were told it was canceled, then we found it was chartered and then finally that was canceled. We had already made train reservations, so we couldn't change to the alternate they offered. Princess gave us a whopping $30 OBC for another cruise! I hope Celebrity will tell us soon if the cruise is going to be canceled. There does not seem to be a roll call.

We celebrated our 25th anniversary on the Constellation we decided to celebrate our 35th anniversary next March on the Constellation. We normally do the long cruises but since the Constellation is doing the smaller cruises our travel agent suggested doing a B2B2B. One day all three cruises were open the next day when she went to book the March 14th cruise she was told it was red flagged. She was told that it wasn't sold out that we should try back later. She called back and got the same it was red flagged that it could be an itinerary change, charted but really couldn't give us an answer. I found the roll call for this cruise to see if they heard anything. I just want to book my cruises so answers would be nice so I know which direction I need to go.

I just checked and the same cabin is still available for both the 3/5/16 and 3/10/16 cruises on the Constellation. Just have to keep my fingers crossed they will decided what they are going to do with the 3/14 cruise....I'm hoping to be cruising on that date.

My travel agent called again and now we are being told that the 3/14/16 cruise is not being chartered at this time that it could just be inventory maintenance but that it is subject to change. Unfortunately they do not have a time estimate as to when the inventory maintenance will be completed. I am hoping that this is all it is but we have heard so many different answers from celebrity that it is hard to believe anything they say.:(

My travel agent called again and now we are being told that the 3/14/16 cruise is not being chartered at this time that it could just be inventory maintenance but that it is subject to change. Unfortunately they do not have a time estimate as to when the inventory maintenance will be completed. I am hoping that this is all it is but we have heard so many different answers from celebrity that it is hard to believe anything they say.:(

Thanks for letting us know about that. I have not heard of Inventory Maintenance before. I wonder why they would have that 1 cruise that is under Inventory Maintenance. Oh Well, hope something is determined soon for you and others that are waiting to book that cruise.

We are interested in a Japan cruise on Millenium in Sept 2016, but after reading that a very quiet roll call may be indicative of a group on board, I googled the date and found it advertised as a singles cruise. It follows the Transpacific and we were thinking of B2B. DH wants to book, but I am very concerned. Has anyone experienced a singles cruise when they are a couple?

• 4 weeks later...

The missing 3/14/16 Constellation Cruise is back. I was finally able to book the last cruise of our B2B2B cruise. Still no answers but as long as it doesn't disappear again....I am happy.

Replying to this thread because I just booked the 5 day Connie cruise for March 28th.

College spring breaks in 2016 fit a bell curve from February 13 to the first week of April. The peak week is March 12.

Welcome. Join our roll call, it needs some numbers!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=44886371#post44886371

Was on a similar 5 day Connie cruise 3 years ago at around the same dates. No noticeable college students numbers. Plenty of well behaved (at least what we observed) high school age kids.

It is spring break for all Michigan public schools that week.

• 2 weeks later...