Will our carried on unfinished wine by stored?

If we are unable to finish a bottle of wine we've brought from home at dinner, will it be stored for the next night or do we have to take it back to our cabin? We eat in the main dining room. I know for bottles purchased through the cruiseline they would be.

If we are unable to finish a bottle of wine we've brought from home at dinner, will it be stored for the next night or do we have to take it back to our cabin? We eat in the main dining room. I know for bottles purchased through the cruiseline they would be.

They have stored our wine for us on the last 3 cruises.

An answer given by the customer support.

"Wine can be taken from the dining room to the guests’ stateroom if they would like to finish the bottle later. Also unopened bottles from their package can be taken home with them at disembarkation time."

An answer given by the customer support.

"Wine can be taken from the dining room to the guests’ stateroom if they would like to finish the bottle later. Also unopened bottles from their package can be taken home with them at disembarkation time."

Dont think this was the OP's question? Weren't they asking if wine brought from home will be stored?

Yes, Sorry Suekay. I did missread the guests question.

Yes you can choose to have it served at another place. If you want the ship to hold and handle the wine you bring so it can be served either at dinner or through one of the other bars then you can speak with guest relations about it and they will arrange it.

So after dinner then you can either ask them to store it for next day or have it delivered. If nothing is mentioned then by default they will store it for the next day and the staff will ask the next day if you want keep drinking from your own wine bottle :)

Yes, Sorry Suekay. I did missread the guests question.

Yes you can choose to have it served at another place. If you want the ship to hold and handle the wine you bring so it can be served either at dinner or through one of the other bars then you can speak with guest relations about it and they will arrange it.

So after dinner then you can either ask them to store it for next day or have it delivered. If nothing is mentioned then by default they will store it for the next day and the staff will ask the next day if you want keep drinking from your own wine bottle :)

If you do not want to consume a partial bottle of wine in the dining room some other night, then I would recommend taking the bottle yourself.