Liberty--Concierge? Junior suites??

Two questions about Liberty:

1. Who is the current Concierge or should I say who will be in June 2015?

2. Is it still the same rule, if you are not in a FULL suite and only a junior, you cannot go into Concierge unless you are Diamond or above?

Thanks!

2. Is it still the same rule, if you are not in a FULL suite and only a junior, you cannot go into Concierge unless you are Diamond or above?

Thanks!

You need to be in a Grand Suite or better, or be Diamond Plus level or higher for access to the Concierge Lounge.

You need to be Diamond level or better for access to the Diamond Lounge.

Thanks!

We are sailing early June and I have read Carlos Ortiz is the concierge, however, they seem to rotate around the ships and/or vacations but as of now they are saying it will be Carlos Ortiz. I am hoping so b/c he is absolutely one of the best in my book!

Swiss

Where is the Diamond Lounge on the Liberty OTS? On some of the ships even Diamond can use the CL. On some ships all the Diamond and above seem to go to either lounge. I assume it depends on the ships staff at that time.

Where is the Diamond Lounge on the Liberty OTS? On some of the ships even Diamond can use the CL. On some ships all the Diamond and above seem to go to either lounge. I assume it depends on the ships staff at that time.

Deck #14...love the DL on the Freedom class ships...they have a great outdoor patio space. As a D+ member I much prefer it to the CL on those particular ships as well as the Radiance & Voyager class ships.

The only ships (itinerary) that I know of that have let the D's into the CL were the Asian itineraries when there has not been enough D's onboard to support having the DL open...

Mariner comes to mind as I just sailed on her in Asia. Perhaps there are other situations when the onboard staff can and have made this decision.

Diamonds can only get access to the CL if they are in a GS or above. **Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests. Diamond Lounge available for Diamond and above tier level members.

The DL is on Deck 14 and is in a much nicer location than the CL.

Deck #14...love the DL on the Freedom class ships...they have a great outdoor patio space. As a D+ member I much prefer it to the CL on those particular ships as well as the Radiance & Voyager class ships.

The only ships (itinerary) that I know of that have let the D's into the CL were the Asian itineraries when there has not been enough D's onboard to support having the DL open...

Mariner comes to mind as I just sailed on her in Asia. Perhaps there are other situations when the onboard staff can and have made this decision.

You are totally correct as that was just one of the ships we were on and they allowed us to use either lounge. We have found that the Diamond Lounge is much better than the CL and more people use it daily. Thanks!