Carnival Website errors

silvermoon2

Is Carnival's website always completely crappy? I've spent four hours trying to book excursions and keep getting that d**m error message. Every other link I click is dead, including most of the "before you go links" and the news links on the home page. Carnival's website is the biggest pain in the butt I have ever dealt with!:mad::mad::mad:

Is Carnival's website always completely crappy? I've spent four hours trying to book excursions and keep getting that d**m error message. Every other link I click is dead, including most of the "before you go links" and the news links on the home page. Carnival's website is the biggest pain in the butt I have ever dealt with!:mad::mad::mad:

If youre using AOL, Do not use AOL web browser, just minimize AOL and open up IE and that should work.

If youre using AOL, Do not use AOL web browser, just minimize AOL and open up IE and that should work.

Also, if you are using any type of internet security package, that may be the problem. Either disable it or lower the security level.

I don't use AOL but every time I get my excursions chosen and got to shopping cart I get this

error_logo.gif We apologize, an error occurred while processing your request. Carnival.com technical support has been notified of the problem and will be working to resolve the issue.

If you would like to email Carnival.com technical support, please use the following email address: support@carnival.com.

error_back_button.gif I love the just more fun part!:eek:

I was also having problems with the website last night. No error messages, but when I was trying to book excursions I just kept being looped back into the page that shows your itinerary instead of being given any opportunity to book when I clicked "book here". I disabled my security system, and still nothing. I called Carnival directly and got an answer of "Oh...I don't know what to tell you if it isn't working." Nice.

early sunday mornings is when they seem to do alot of their '' maintenence '' on the site. and the tours can be booked online within a certain amount of months before the cruise. call them on the phone and ask for a supervisor and report your experience with person you talked to about the tours. that might be your best bet if you are having problems. you will need your booking # in order to do this. and make sure they send you a confirmation through your email so you can copy it and print it out to have with you when you board. better safe than sorry.

have a great trip.

Archived