Parasailing and drinking age at nachi cocom

love-lee

I have emailed them but haven't received a response. I was wondering if they still offer parasailing at nachi cocom and how you arrange it. Do you have to book ahead of time? And if anyone knows how much it might be?

Also, does anyone know the drinking age at nachi? My oldest will be just shy of 21 so I don't think it will be a problem(I think Mexico is 18) but wondering if anyone knew for sure.

Thanks everyone :)

Our DD was 18 and took her drivers license and was so excited to buy her first (legal) drink (in Mexico).

Took her money to the bar, and they never asked for her ID, took her $$ and off she went.

By the way it was a pina colada:D.

We bought the adult pass for our just-under 18 daughter a few years ago at Nachi and they served her anything she ordered.

When she was about 15 we checked into an AI in Cancun and she ordered a virgin drink at the swim-up bar; the bar tender asked her why no rum? When she mentioned her age he responded, "So what, you are not going to be driving anywhere tonight!" :eek: