Just off Oasis 4/25 UPDATED info on New Aft Grand Suites

Could you please take photos and post them of your suite. We have booked that stateroom in October, and it has been getting really "bad" reviews, but no one has posted photos. Have a great cruise, and I truly believe we are going to love the stateroom! By the way, the Coastal Kitchen is fabulous!!!

In case you have not seen this a short video of the mirror cabin 14330 on port side of the ship. Balcony space compared to the deck 12 and especially deck 11 is very small.

In case you have not seen this a short video of the mirror cabin 14330 on port side of the ship. Balcony space compared to the deck 12 and especially deck 11 is very small.

Thank you so much for posting. A regular grand suite just showed up for our October TA, but I think we'll just stay in 14730 because we have it for the Med prior to the TA and I really don't want to change rooms. I think you are on the TA, you'll have to come and see the room!

Thank you so much for posting. A regular grand suite just showed up for our October TA, but I think we'll just stay in 14730 because we have it for the Med prior to the TA and I really don't want to change rooms. I think you are on the TA, you'll have to come and see the room!

I agree in keeping the cabin especially if you have it for both sailings.

I am not on the Allure TA :( I do have 11330 in April on Oasis though

I agree in keeping the cabin especially if you have it for both sailings.

I am not on the Allure TA :( I do have 11330 in April on Oasis though

Emmy, we toured 11330 on the Oasis in Feb. and I LOVED the cabin! The balcony was huge and you had a great view of the Aqua Theater. Dummy me, thought they would all be alike. We could get 11330 for the Med, but just don't want to change cabins--really love turnaround day when we can just veg and sleep in. :D. I'll be taking lots of photos and posting them!

• 1 month later...
I have 11330 in Oct on a Med Cruise! Was the room itself a decent size?!

Yes, we loved that stateroom, that's why we jumped to book 14730, thinking it would be the same. We're booked on the Med Oct. 18 cruise--which one are you booked on--perhaps we can get together.

• 4 weeks later...

We have this suite booked for January 2016. We are three single ladies. Can the bed in the bedroom be separated into two twins??? Also how comfortable was the sofa bed (that will be mine - need to know if I need to ask for an egg crate). Any pictures of the suite would be appreciated.

Yes, we loved that stateroom, that's why we jumped to book 14730, thinking it would be the same. We're booked on the Med Oct. 18 cruise--which one are you booked on--perhaps we can get together.

You do realize this cabin's balcony is so small that there is no furniture on it at all?

Just off Oasis of the Seas stayed in aft suite 14730.

There are two balconies. One faces the Aqua theatre. Small no furniture on it. The door was from the living room.

The other balcony you got on from the bedroom. It had two chairs with those foot rests (wicker) and a round table.

Narrow but not as big as the ones below.

Nice view.

Probably would not book again. But for a different reason. You had to be really careful getting in and out of the tub. Very elevated.

Bye

We will be in 11330 on the Oasis Aug. 15. Will post pics.

Our daughter and her husband were in 11330 on our cruise July 18 (DH and I were in a GS down the hall). They LOVED it!! It was gorgeous. Unfortunately, they failed to take pics when they arrived in the room, so we're looking forward to yours.

Sandy

You do realize this cabin's balcony is so small that there is no furniture on it at all?

Just off Oasis of the Seas stayed in aft suite 14730.

There are two balconies. One faces the Aqua theatre. Small no furniture on it. The door was from the living room.

The other balcony you got on from the bedroom. It had two chairs with those foot rests (wicker) and a round table.

Narrow but not as big as the ones below.

Nice view.

Probably would not book again. But for a different reason. You had to be really careful getting in and out of the tub. Very elevated.

Bye

Thank you everyone here for all your input. Because of your comments and photos we decided to cancel our 14730 and opt for a regular grand suite---one became available and we grabbed it right away. Sure Appreciate everyone's advice!!! Thanks!!!

Thank you everyone here for all your input. Because of your comments and photos we decided to cancel our 14730 and opt for a regular grand suite---one became available and we grabbed it right away. Sure Appreciate everyone's advice!!! Thanks!!!

Barb I believe you made a very good decision. Having been on Oasis multiple times and have seen that area when it was a public balcony it would not have been my choice for a GS and for the price they would be asking.

A different balcony category perhaps but certainly not worth it as a GS.

I do have 11330 booked in April but I know what it looks like as I have seen that cabin and large balcony on a previous Oasis sailing.

[quote name='emmy']Barb I believe you made a very good decision. Having been on Oasis multiple times and have seen that area when it was a public balcony it would not have been my choice for a GS and for the price they would be asking.

A different balcony category perhaps but certainly not worth it as a GS.

I do have 11330 booked in April but I know what it looks like as I have seen that cabin and large balcony on a previous Oasis sailing.[/quote]

Yes Emmy, we toured that cabin (11330) and fell in love and thought all the new afts would be equal, but they are not. We really wanted to do some entertaining on our TA and that cabin is just not conducive for that since you can't walk around the balcony and it is VERY SMALL. Go glad for all the help. We are aft cabin lovers, but we were very lucky to get a GS because they were all booked. Got one when final payment was due.

Enjoy your cruise Emmy and thank you!

Barb