Murray Guide

Miss Dot

I purchased The Murray Guide on April 26th and still haven't received the download, is this a normal time frame?

On the website where you ordered the guide, there is a "contact me". Just fill it out and he will give you a link to download. I think I read that there was a link issue with paypal not giving him notice of payment.

On the website where you ordered the guide, there is a "contact me". Just fill it out and he will give you a link to download. I think I read that there was a link issue with paypal not giving him notice of payment.

Ok , Thanks I'll try that. Tried today to message thru Paypal and it was returned undelivered

I don't know what you're doing, Dot. The download email was sent on April 26, a reply to your email this morning bounced, and my contact email at Paypal works. I've re-sent download instructions to the April 26th email address.

I don't know what you're doing, Dot. The download email was sent on April 26, a reply to your email this morning bounced, and my contact email at Paypal works. I've re-sent download instructions to the April 26th email address.

GOT IT! Thanks😊

I purchased The Murray Guide on April 26th and still haven't received the download, is this a normal time frame?

Ms.Dot - Can you tell me where I go to purchase and down load the Murray Guide? Thank you

I just went to ***************** and downloaded mine.

I had no problems with it. It took a little bit, but I received an email and downloaded and printed from that.

And yes, I know I'm not MsDot.

Gloria

Miss Dot - Yes, thank you. Just paid the $5 to download. Not waiting on the email mentioned with instructions to download.

Got an email about one hour after I paid the $5 for the guild. Download was easy. All set to go! Thanks Miss Dot!