Paying for excursions!

davewg59

If I want to book an excursion a long way in advance do you have to pay for it in full or can you just pay a deposit with Celebrity?The excursion for 2 is approx £190.

Anything booked/reserved pre-cruise (excursions, specialty dining) requires payment in full at the time of booking/reserving.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network using Tapatalk Pro

Edited by vulcan1971

If I want to book an excursion a long way in advance do you have to pay for it in full or can you just pay a deposit with Celebrity?The excursion for 2 is approx £190.

Anything booked/reserved pre-cruise (excursions, specialty dining) requires payment in full at the time of booking/reserving.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network using Tapatalk Pro

Yup!

The above is absolutely true.

Book the things that are absolutely "must dos" for you in advance.

Other things that are not so important can wait until you get on the ship. ;)

LuLu

Or check out the non-ship excursions. Most often you don't pay until the the day you go. Last fall on a TA we had 3 pre-cruise excursions and 5 during the cruise, and we never paid a cent until we were there.

If it helps, we've had no problems with cancelling excursions. The money is promptly placed back on our credit card.

I can confirm this, the refund to credit card happens whether you cancel prior to embarkation or while onboard. No issues.

Yes, cnx a ship tour is easy, but be aware, you need to cnx, I believe, 48hrs prior to the cruise tour. If you change your mind the day before, you may have to pay for it.

The only extenuating circumstances is getting sick and have it confirmed by the medical dept onboard, if they can sell your ticket to someone else.

We've had to eat the cost when we cnx the day prior and they didn't find a replacement.

Den

Edited by Denny01