Allure/Barcelona July 19th where is the 'PORT' located

Hi trying to set up a private tour, does anyone who has been on Alllure know what port it is, I thought they are the same, but the tour Co. asked the exact port, and I don't have a clue.

Any help ooh there.

Thanks so much,

Steph

Hi trying to set up a private tour, does anyone who has been on Alllure know what port it is, I thought they are the same, but the tour Co. asked the exact port, and I don't have a clue.

Any help ooh there.

Thanks so much,

Steph

I believe they call it the Adossat Quay (or Moll) at the Port of Barcelona. We told the taxi driver "Porto".

If you look at this map. Royal normally uses terminals in the A, B, C, D area:

http://www.portdebarcelona.cat/cntmng/d/d/workspace/SpacesStore/edb7b57a-7cee-4486-a1b8-ebf0e3cfc2bf/EN-PortBcn-TerminalsMaritimes.pdf

Edited by clarea

With the amount of local press the arrival of the Allure has been getting, I am surprised they do not know.

Allure should use Terminal B as her main terminal and Terminal C will be the secondary terminal as they are using a double terminal system for Allure for the season.

Hi,

On my set sail pass it has us boarding in Terminal C, whereas others on our roll call are boarding in Terminal B.

As mentioned above, Allure uses both terminals.

Fixed price 39 Euros.

My experience has been they add extra for luggage, over and above the meter.

Also, Barcelona web site says most taxi drivers speak English. Don't believe it. WE always arrived a few days before, and my wife printed out the hotel information. If they do not speak english, at least they use the same alphabet

My experience has been they add extra for luggage, over and above the meter.

Also, Barcelona web site says most taxi drivers speak English. Don't believe it. WE always arrived a few days before, and my wife printed out the hotel information. If they do not speak english, at least they use the same alphabet

Attached is the taxi fare chart I used. I agree with you about the communication with taxi drivers. We also made sure to have addresses written down.

I see that there is a 1 Euro charge to each bag, but I'm not sure that applies to the airport to port fixed rate.

Tarifa Taxi 2015_web.pdf

Edited by clarea

Fixed price 39 Euros.

Have sailed from Barcelona many times and have never received a fixed price for the journey to/from airport/cruise port. Apart from fixed tariffs for leaving airport, entering cruise port and luggage, the fare charged is also dependent on time taken. Last time we took this journey there was a protest at the cruise port entrance and the driver suggested we should get out and walk the rest of the way to minimise the cost :eek:

Have sailed from Barcelona many times and have never received a fixed price for the journey to/from airport/cruise port. Apart from fixed tariffs for leaving airport, entering cruise port and luggage, the fare charged is also dependent on time taken. Last time we took this journey there was a protest at the cruise port entrance and the driver suggested we should get out and walk the rest of the way to minimise the cost :eek:

I've had the same experience in the past. However, my understanding is that the fixed cost for airport to cruise port started in 2015.

Any help ooh there.

Thanks so much,

Steph

Think I would be a bit worried about a local private tour who did not know where the Allure would be docking.

Royal have always used the same dock for all their ships in Barca,might not always be the same berth but even the local port bus knows where each ship docks.

Attached is the taxi fare chart I used. I agree with you about the communication with taxi drivers. We also made sure to have addresses written down.

I see that there is a 1 Euro charge to each bag, but I'm not sure that applies to the airport to port fixed rate.

We just took a taxi from the port to the airport last week. The cost was 39 euros, no charge for bags.

Any help ooh there.

Thanks so much,

Steph

If the Tour guide cannot find the port in Barcelona, I would get a different tour guide.:rolleyes: It's impossible to miss the cruise termnal