Hope I Win

TexasGma

Well ok, me and everyone else wants to win. :D:D I just entered the 50th Anniversary Sweepstakes so now I'll just sit back and wait for them to call me.

I'm sure the odds of winning are slim but I did win a 7 day cruise to the Caribbean on Carnival 10 years ago. The United chain of grocery stores has a Monopoly game and you had to send in two halves of a cruise ship on a postcard. The first year I played I didn't win squat but the 2nd year I was one of the lucky 15 winners. It was all inclusive with a balcony suite and all port fees, taxes and gratuities were covered. I'd always been skeptical about those types of contests but I'm a firm believer now and enter all of them.

Maybe this will be my year to win again :):)

I'm not entering the Kellogg's one where you have to purchase anything and register thru an external company. Princess already has my email address so I didn't mind entering the Princess 50th anniversary one. :):)

Well ok, me and everyone else wants to win. :D:D I just entered the 50th Anniversary Sweepstakes so now I'll just sit back and wait for them to call me.

I'm sure the odds of winning are slim but I did win a 7 day cruise to the Caribbean on Carnival 10 years ago. The United chain of grocery stores has a Monopoly game and you had to send in two halves of a cruise ship on a postcard. The first year I played I didn't win squat but the 2nd year I was one of the lucky 15 winners. It was all inclusive with a balcony suite and all port fees, taxes and gratuities were covered. I'd always been skeptical about those types of contests but I'm a firm believer now and enter all of them.

Maybe this will be my year to win again :):)

Best of luck.....:)

Bob