Ez fare price on princess

spookyfudge

I just changed my airfare reservations I made with princess ez fare. Got the same flight with insurance protection of 920 from 1780! Now I normally use airfare with princess for cruise connection guarantee but twice as much for same flights? Wow have others had similar experience?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

I just changed my airfare reservations I made with princess ez fare. Got the same flight with insurance protection of 920 from 1780! Now I normally use airfare with princess for cruise connection guarantee but twice as much for same flights? Wow have others had similar experience?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

Yes its all over the place. We found the restricted fares in some cases have been more then the unrestricted. Go figure. :rolleyes:

Yes its all over the place. We found the restricted fares in some cases have been more then the unrestricted. Go figure. :rolleyes:

That has been my recent experience although I did see an off-season flexible eZAir for only $630 from LAX to FLL and returning from Copenhagen. Obviously that isn't always the situation particularly when traveling during the busy summer season.

flying from Canada to the a cruise has be the cheapest from EZ Air . The only time the airlines are cheaper is when the airlines have a sale. I usually can get Premium Economy from EZ Air for the same price a restricted economy from the airline.

I my case I have to fly to a major gateway then fly to the cruise port.