You might want to check your reservation

sadiecat

Out of the blue I thought I would check to see if there have been any price drops on our cruises. I saved $2700 on our Panama 2017 cruise and $2000 on our 2016 Mexico cruise. Put a smile on my face. Saved enough to book another cruise.

My suite on the Dawn is now $1,000 higher than when I booked a month ago. Sure glad I didn't wait!

We always check from time to time until after final payment. Then we rarely bother. We feel if we were happy enough with the price to make our final payment we don't need to check any further. Soemtimes our agent checked for us.

We were really surprised that the price on our booked trip for the end of next year (lol blue collar vacations, we have to have plenty of time to save!). I was able to keep our promos, move to better cabins, and save about $350-400 bucks. Yay!

Thought I would check for price drops on the December 2016 Panama Canal cruise I booked in January. The price for the 2 of us is now $2578 cheaper than when I booked it.

I have never taken advantage of a price drop before. We always book way early to get the accommodation we like. For that kind of money--well lets just say I will check from now on!

Appreciated the heads up from you.

I checked this morning and it was only $120 more to go from a studio to a family balcony. I also ended up with the ubp. I had a choice of the promotions from when I booked for some reason not the current ones.

We always check from time to time until after final payment. Then we rarely bother. We feel if we were happy enough with the price to make our final payment we don't need to check any further. Soemtimes our agent checked for us.

It can be worth it to check for price drops. We were originally booked in a mid-ship oceanview on the Breakaway for June 21 sailing to Bermuda. I had been watching the CC posts and following the news about the Dawn and decided to check the prices. The prices for the cabin we were in dropped about $300. More importantly, the balconies had also dropped, to nearly $200 less than what we paid for the oceanview. I also saw that spa balconies had dropped. Called this morning for an upgrade. We now have a spa balcony for only 140 more! Well worth the upgrade since a week's spa pass for just one person is more than that. And we get to keep our UBP!