Constellation power outlets

seapointer

Can someone tell me if there are power outlets in the bathrooms on Constellation? I recall a cruise on Summit where there were not, if my memory is correct. Also, how many in the stateroom?

No plugs available in the bathroom.

See these other threads already started that comment on availability of plugs in the room.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2211650

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2211463

• 1 month later...

FYI I use oxygen and 2 years ago called Celebrity to ask if there were 110 outlets on the ship. I was told there was plenty all over the ship. Well we got there and found out the only 110 was in our stateroom. We will go on this ship with an adaptor for sure.

FYI I use oxygen and 2 years ago called Celebrity to ask if there were 110 outlets on the ship. I was told there was plenty all over the ship. Well we got there and found out the only 110 was in our stateroom. We will go on this ship with an adaptor for sure.

If you get an ADAPTER, make sure whatever you are going to plug in will work on 220/240V because even though a 110V appliance plug will fit, an adapter doesn't change the voltage.

If your device only works on 110/120V, you need a CONVERTER which changes the voltage from 220 to 110V.

If you get an ADAPTER, make sure whatever you are going to plug in will work on 220/240V because even though a 110V appliance plug will fit, an adapter doesn't change the voltage.

If your device only works on 110/120V, you need a CONVERTER which changes the voltage from 220 to 110V.

Thank for advising me, I could not think of that word CONVERTER even though that is what I meant.

Are the power adapters US type of continental - have both but want to know which to pack?