Carnival Gift Cards at Citi Rewards e-gift cards!

cls711

Just noticed today when paying my Citi Card bill an offer for 10% off Carnival Gift cards from Citi Rewards. $90 = 10 points gets you $100 gift card.

I have seen the many posts on trying to get them on Verizon and Kroger and did not try because I an leaving this week and would not have time to get them in the mail.

Well....from Citi they are e-gift card and are emailed immediately. Bought 2, hade them in less than a minute.

Hope this helps someone looking for cards.

Just noticed today when paying my Citi Card bill an offer for 10% off Carnival Gift cards from Citi Rewards. $90 = 10 points gets you $100 gift card.

I have seen the many posts on trying to get them on Verizon and Kroger and did not try because I an leaving this week and would not have time to get them in the mail.

Well....from Citi they are e-gift card and are emailed immediately. Bought 2, hade them in less than a minute.

Hope this helps someone looking for cards.

can you use these to fund s & s cards ?

I have been purchasing mine from my Citi EasyDeals rewards. That is the only place I ever find them in stock. The best part is they are e-cards and they e-mail them to you immediately! I love that. However, you must use your Citibank card to purchase. So, I just put my saved money on my CC and then purchase. I paid off my cruise and pre-paid tips and still have a couple of cards to use for my S&S account. Plan on getting a few more before we cruise. 10% is 10%!

Mine is a Citi Diamond Preferred but many of the Citi cards use Citi Rewards.

Yes you print them and take onto ship to guest services and they apply them to you S&S card.

BTW, in my case you could pay for the cards with any credit card, not limited to your Citi card, you can even use someone else's card and you can buy them for other people and email them to them.

Mine is a Citi Diamond Preferred but many of the Citi cards use Citi Rewards.

Yes you print them and take onto ship to guest services and they apply them to you S&S card.

BTW, in my case you could pay for the cards with any credit card, not limited to your Citi card, you can even use someone else's card and you can buy them for other people and email them to them.

That is interesting. I also have the Citi Diamond Preferred. I tried to use another card just to see if I could, but it wouldn't let me. Now, mine is Citi EasyDeals. I believe that they have a couple of different rewards programs.

Yes, Citi Easy Deals is the program. I think it used to be called Citi Rewards. Weird about payment card option though. I thought initially it would automatically charge it to the card linked to the rewards program, but when it asked for a card and card holder name I decided to put it on my husbands card (not Citi) and it worked. Either way, still easy and still 10%! Yay!

Yes, Citi Easy Deals is the program. I think it used to be called Citi Rewards. Weird about payment card option though. I thought initially it would automatically charge it to the card linked to the rewards program, but when it asked for a card and card holder name I decided to put it on my husbands card (not Citi) and it worked. Either way, still easy and still 10%! Yay!

Go figure! Oh well, I will be purchase a few more over the summer so I will try again with another card besides the Citibank one. Thanks!

Go figure! Oh well, I will be purchase a few more over the summer so I will try again with another card besides the Citibank one. Thanks!

Not all Citi cards have the same reward program. When I had a Diamond Preferred, it used Thank You points and Thank You rewards. When I switched to Double Cash Back, it uses a different reward program. Strangely, Thank You discouraged cash back, while the Double Cash Back program encourages it.

Not all Citi cards have the same reward program. When I had a Diamond Preferred, it used Thank You points and Thank You rewards. When I switched to Double Cash Back, it uses a different reward program. Strangely, Thank You discouraged cash back, while the Double Cash Back program encourages it.

i have the Citi Diamond preferred card.

Used it today and it did use....Citi Easy Deals

i have the Citi Diamond preferred card.

Used it today and it did use....Citi Easy Deals

Did they recently change programs? When I had the Diamond one, it was Thank You Rewards. I switched a few months ago.

If not, as I said, they do have a number of different programs.

Did they recently change programs? When I had the Diamond one, it was Thank You Rewards. I switched a few months ago.

If not, as I said, they do have a number of different programs.

Actually, Today is the first time I ever used it.

Thought, Why not. The $20 savings is cool for 2 gift cards.

Thanks for the info. I tried online but we are not eligible.

We have the card with Thank you points and another with AAdvantage. :(

Thanks for the info. I tried online but we are not eligible.

We have the card with Thank you points and another with AAdvantage. :(

We too have Citibank AAdvantage....did that not work for this program either?

In March I bought $500 of these (paid $450 so a nice $50 savings). Went to the kiosk on board and applied them to my sign and sail account. Easy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

Thank you for this thread i have a citi card and did not know i had points till now,i do see the carnival e cards will buy some closer to final payment my new card also has 21 months no interest on purchases i do have to use my citi card i tried another it would not work,but this will help paying for the trip with more time.

Is it correct, we can only apply a gift card to our S & S accounts when we get to the pier or can I apply them online? thanks

I don't know about online, but I did them at the pier. It took just a few minutes.