Celebrity Cruises Where Are You???

gimletgal

Hi all,

Still around, and sadly not on vacation - oh a cruise would be nice! (Although it was very nice meeting some of you on the recent President's Cruise).

We are very busy with our #GrassIsGreen campaign currently taking place on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, as well as monitoring Cruise Critic and always helping and assisting.

If you have sent us an email to concerns, we have forwarded them to our One Touch team, and they will reach out to assist.

We will continue to respond and engage as necessary. :)

I was starting to wonder too. Thanks for letting us know you are around.

I had to tell my cruise planner at celebrity that my 10/07/2016 on infinity was cancelled. he called me and we booked the same cruise for 10/27/2016 at the same rate and kept all of my 123 go benefits. I did have to change rooms but that was no problem for me.

celebrity hasn't handled the cancelled 10/07 and 10/17/2016 cruises very well.

they never notified me----much less their cruise planners!!!!!!!!

Hi all,

Still around, and sadly not on vacation - oh a cruise would be nice! (Although it was very nice meeting some of you on the recent President's Cruise).

We are very busy with our #GrassIsGreen campaign currently taking place on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, as well as monitoring Cruise Critic and always helping and assisting.

If you have sent us an email to concerns, we have forwarded them to our One Touch team, and they will reach out to assist.

We will continue to respond and engage as necessary. :)

Please tell us how we get in touch with Celebrity "One Touch team." Maybe we could suggest solutions to many of the issues of concern. I called and spoke with "Guest Relations" although they were very nice and professional, they don't have a clue as to why or wherefore. Very willing and anxious to help but have not been given any answers to share with those impacted.

This was posted on CC thread in regards to Infinity 2016 (I was booked on a Cancelled Infinity Cruise):

#177 Report Post

Unread Today, 05:24 PM

"Official"

Dear all,

We are currently contacting our guests to let them know that Celebrity Infinity has been chartered for a private voyage, and this regrettably means we need to make changes to sailings departing from September 11, 2016 - October 17, 2016. We want to provide guests with ample time to book an alternate itinerary and do everything we can to minimize any inconvenience.

A dedicated team is available to assist guests and can answer any questions. For individual bookings please call: 1-888-281-9343 ext. 48846

We are sorry for the changes and we will help each guest find an alternative sailing date. All guests will also receive an onboard credit as we truly appreciate their understanding.

Sincerely,

Celebrity Cruises

Edited by texkan

I would like to hear from CelebrityCruises again, too. However, if I recall correctly, the last controversial topic that he/she weighed in on was the beverage package increase, and how it would be applied -- that one did not go well. I don't do FB, Instagram, or Twitter -- but maybe it's easier to control the dialog on those forms of Social Media.

That thread was awful. The Celebrity Rep answered the question and the thread just kept going on and on in circles. That thread and the service animal thread made my eyes bleed. Maybe the thick headed folks on CC blinded the poor X Rep