Celebrity Cruises Where Are You???

gimletgal

I find it interesting that Celebrity Cruises has not posted on this board since May 18th. With all the uproar over losing port stops for overnights and the absence/disappearance (with no explanations) of Infinity cruises next fall, I guess I am not really surprised........

Celebrity has lots of "splainin" to do!

I find it interesting that Celebrity Cruises has not posted on this board since May 18th. With all the uproar over losing port stops for overnights and the absence/disappearance (with no explanations) of Infinity cruises next fall, I guess I am not really surprised........

Hi Beth:)....I seriously doubt it was their decision (whoever the person

is that posts).

Maybe they have no answers to give and they didn't want to be flamed

to death:eek:

Hi Beth:)....I seriously doubt it was their decision (whoever the person

is that posts).

Maybe they have no answers to give and they didn't want to be flamed

to death:eek:

Hi Lois,

I understand that, but in the meantime doesn't Celebrity realize that THEY are being "flamed to death" over the lack of information being provided?

I am truly beginning to believe that they really don't care. Sad. :(

Why would they post, and why would the Celebrity representative on here have any "splainin" to do?

There are negative remarks and comments on just about EVERY thread on this forum.

If someone has an issue with Celebrity, there is a phone number, and there is an email to contact them directly.

While the Celebrity representative has been nice enough to help when they can, they have no reason to respond to every negative thread or comment on here.

Some folks are happy with the overnights, some folks don't care about the ports that are being replaced.

If someone is looking for a cruise that appears to be missing, then call Celebrity - they are happy to take your reservation over the phone. If a cruise is gone, then its gone - for whatever reason.

If the Celebrity itinerary and the port stops don't meet your needs, if they are not responsive enough, there are plenty of cruise lines to choose from.

Money talks.

Why would they post, and why would the Celebrity representative on here have any "splainin" to do?

There are negative remarks and comments on just about EVERY thread on this forum.

If someone has an issue with Celebrity, there is a phone number, and there is an email to contact them directly.

While the Celebrity representative has been nice enough to help when they can, they have no reason to respond to every negative thread or comment on here.

Some folks are happy with the overnights, some folks don't care about the ports that are being replaced.

If someone is looking for a cruise that appears to be missing, then call Celebrity - they are happy to take your reservation over the phone. If a cruise is gone, then its gone - for whatever reason.

If the Celebrity itinerary and the port stops don't meet your needs, if they are not responsive enough, there are plenty of cruise lines to choose from.

Money talks.

Totally agree.

Some seem to only be looking for an argument, and in my opinion Celebrity Cruise does well not to engage.

At the best they can only provide us with updates, and as they don't make policy nor set itineraries I'm at a loss to understand what they could contribute to a negative Thread.

Hi Lois,

I understand that, but in the meantime doesn't Celebrity realize that THEY are being "flamed to death" over the lack of information being provided?

I am truly beginning to believe that they really don't care. Sad. :(

As long as people book their cruises, they have no incentive to say or do anything. If bookings drop way down, then maybe they'll respond.

We actually had ours booked a couple months ago for Nov 18 2016 on Equinox. I know we got a itinerary change from Celebrity a couple days ago. I would have liked to go to Dominica. But hey an overnite r on one of the better Carribean islands is ok too. If a guy doesn't like it cancel out and move on to another cruise.

Would you like them to come here and say "I do not have any information"?

This way they can get ripped for not knowing anything.

I too have noticed a lack of Celebrity Official presence lately, which is a shame, as I think it shows great customer service when they are here responding to people (and very brave too as others have said, they get flamed every time they do!!)

Celebrity Official - We miss you! :)

Would you like them to come here and say "I do not have any information"?

This way they can get ripped for not knowing anything.

Hi Rich:)...that is what I was sort of trying to say too.:p...that they

don't have any information so why post.....as I am sure they have

seen the flame throwers:eek:

What a ridiculous thread... Why would celebrity have to come on here and comment either way...

So some don't like the changes and some do... That's life! And it states with any booking you sign up yo that all cruise ports are subject to change without needing to give notice... So nor do they have to give a reason...

If you don't like the changes call & change/cancel to another cruise... It's in you're hands!

I do feel some people want a celebrity official to show up just to have a good old moan about life...

Why wait on others... Their contact details are on the website so why don't you call them and ask whatever questions you have... [emoji57]

Finally... What on earth is "splainin" [emoji23]

What a ridiculous thread... Why would celebrity have to come on here and comment either way...

So some don't like the changes and some do... That's life! And it states with any booking you sign up yo that all cruise ports are subject to change without needing to give notice... So nor do they have to give a reason...

If you don't like the changes call & change/cancel to another cruise... It's in you're hands!

I do feel some people want a celebrity official to show up just to have a good old moan about life...

Why wait on others... Their contact details are on the website so why don't you call them and ask whatever questions you have... [emoji57]

Like A++++:rolleyes:

What's the matter? You don't speak "Southern?"

Hmmm....hi....southern?:eek: Splainin? I never think southern but

more like Desi and Lucy and the poster is from the UK so maybe

they don't know......

And it is way off topic:eek:

I would like to hear from CelebrityCruises again, too. However, if I recall correctly, the last controversial topic that he/she weighed in on was the beverage package increase, and how it would be applied -- that one did not go well. I don't do FB, Instagram, or Twitter -- but maybe it's easier to control the dialog on those forms of Social Media.

Hmmm....hi....southern?:eek: Splainin? I never think southern but

more like Desi and Lucy and the poster is from the UK so maybe

they don't know......

And it is way off topic:eek:

Wasn't Ricki Ricardo from Cuba? Pretty far south if you ask me.

Celebrity has lots of "splainin" to do![/QUO

Gimlet

I for one am not surprised Celebrity Official is gone. He or she was put in a no win position on this board and frankly some posters acted like children towards him or her. There are a few pot stirrers on this board that live in a constant state of misery and seem to want to share that with everyone. I doubt we will see Celebrity back on this forum!

I'm sure CC is lurking and if something is "fixable" with information they would respond. There are several other threads, one comes to mind about the website, that posters would like a response from CC.... BUT again what kind of info would "fix" anything?

Celebrity has lots of "splainin" to do![/QUO

Gimlet

I for one am not surprised Celebrity Official is gone. He or she was put in a no win position on this board and frankly some posters acted like children towards him or her. There are a few pot stirrers on this board that live in a constant state of misery and seem to want to share that with everyone. I doubt we will see Celebrity back on this forum!

BIG thumbs up!!!!!

Hi all,

Still around, and sadly not on vacation - oh a cruise would be nice! (Although it was very nice meeting some of you on the recent President's Cruise).

We are very busy with our #GrassIsGreen campaign currently taking place on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, as well as monitoring Cruise Critic and always helping and assisting.

If you have sent us an email to concerns, we have forwarded them to our One Touch team, and they will reach out to assist.

We will continue to respond and engage as necessary. :)

Hi all,

Still around, and sadly not on vacation - oh a cruise would be nice! (Although it was very nice meeting some of you on the recent President's Cruise).

We are very busy with our #GrassIsGreen campaign currently taking place on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, as well as monitoring Cruise Critic and always helping and assisting.

If you have sent us an email to concerns, we have forwarded them to our One Touch team, and they will reach out to assist.

We will continue to respond and engage as necessary. :)

Thank you for letting us know that you are "still around". :)