Complimentary Royal Refreshment Pkg??

I bought the drink package in the 15th June and I was going to wait until we sail to sort it.

We sail on 23rd August on Explorer.

I decided I was unwilling to wait until then so I emailed last week to sort this out but the automated reply said that this could take up to 21 days.

I rang them yesterday and the gentleman I spoke to seemed very determined that I would not get a free replenish. He told me the person who sold me the package was trained in selling this package and it was unlikely that she got it wrong. He said they would listen to my call and get back in touch.

I explained I also had a flyer and a Facebook quote where Royal had confirmed that it was a free replenish package.

Only once I emailed all this to them have they now come back and said.that they will place some on board credit onto our account in order that we can upgrade from free refresh to a replenish.

I'm happy but they certainly have not made it easy. So glad that it's sorted before we go.

I sent an email on June 15th and again on June 26th. Crickets...

I sent an email to guest services last Friday. In my email I expressed my frustration over this whole mess and I still do not know what my account reflects, but I do know what I was promosed.

I asked in my email to have my concerns forwarded to the resolutions dept.

I got a call today (6 days) and they offered me OBC for my inconvenience. I am satisfied with the amount on OBC they gave me.

I suggest you send an email with your paid receipt dated 6/15. They seem to be willing to correct their mistake.

FYI I had booked this package for a March 2016 sailing.

Edited by mystifyny

For a limited time only, join us in celebrating summertime with Coca Cola. When you buy an Ultimate Beverage Package, you will receive a complimentary Royal Refreshment package and an additional Coca Cola souvenir cup to share with a friend. * Guests will also receive a complimentary bottle of limited edition American Summer Domaine Chandon.

The Ultimate beverage package includes virtually unlimited options. A combination of all the benefits from the Premium and Royal Replenish packages as well as a Coca Cola souvenir cup.

*Offer valid June 15 through August 31, 2015. Offer has no cash value and will have no refunds or credits. While supplies last. One bottle of champagne per stateroom

this is what it says on the site.

I, too, bought the Ultimate package on 6/15 thinking I would get the Replenishment. Can someone provide me with an e-mail address I could use to see if I can get resolution as well?

I just used the email address at the bottom of my receipt I got from purchasing the ultimate drink package and asked to be sent to the resolutions department.

For a limited time only, join us in celebrating summertime with Coca Cola. When you buy an Ultimate Beverage Package, you will receive a complimentary Royal Refreshment package and an additional Coca Cola souvenir cup to share with a friend. * Guests will also receive a complimentary bottle of limited edition American Summer Domaine Chandon.

The Ultimate beverage package includes virtually unlimited options. A combination of all the benefits from the Premium and Royal Replenish packages as well as a Coca Cola souvenir cup.

*Offer valid June 15 through August 31, 2015. Offer has no cash value and will have no refunds or credits. While supplies last. One bottle of champagne per stateroom

this is what it says on the site.

This is what it says on the site now, but he flyers that went out, etc. all said Replenish at the time.

This is what it says on the site now, but he flyers that went out, etc. all said Replenish at the time.

The original flyers said replenish,but sometime on June 15th,they were corrected to Refresh..

i've yet to hear anything back from my email, how many emails do they get that it takes a week to get a reply? i've never heard of a business that does not respond to your requests within a 48 hour period, thats just bad business.

i know they are not going to honour the offer but they should be responding to what has been sent to them even if its just to say sorry.

i've yet to hear anything back from my email, how many emails do they get that it takes a week to get a reply? i've never heard of a business that does not respond to your requests within a 48 hour period, thats just bad business.

i know they are not going to honour the offer but they should be responding to what has been sent to them even if its just to say sorry.

Who did you email?

I have used the "general" email on a couple of occasions when I had a question that was not time sensitive (Don't recall the address but it was whatever came up if you clicked through the "contact us" link).

One occasion was a 3 week response time the other was longer. Seems like they read them and respond, just not in anything close to a timely manner.

I rang in the end rather than wait weeks. It was sorted in 2 days. Once I'd spoke to someone I emailed the flyer and the Facebook screenshot and next I was offered obc.

I rang in the end rather than wait weeks. It was sorted in 2 days. Once I'd spoke to someone I emailed the flyer and the Facebook screenshot and next I was offered obc.

i originally did call and was told no go, sorry, not our mistake. it was rather annoying which is why i sent the email off.

if you still have that screen shot from Facebook can you p.m. me a copy of it? i have the flier but not the fb shot.

i originally did call and was told no go, sorry, not our mistake. it was rather annoying which is why i sent the email off.

if you still have that screen shot from Facebook can you p.m. me a copy of it? i have the flier but not the fb shot.

I could, however because of the other tabs I had open at the time, it would be quite clear where it came from.

I only took the screenshot yesterday. If you go to Royal Caribbean's fb page, (it only came up for me on a laptop, on a mobile device all the posts didn't come up) someone asked for clarification on the 15th June and on the 19th Royal replied confirming the free REPLENISH.

Let me know whether you manage to get the shot, I could do it again tomorrow for you, but without all my other tabs open!!

I could, however because of the other tabs I had open at the time, it would be quite clear where it came from.

I only took the screenshot yesterday. If you go to Royal Caribbean's fb page, (it only came up for me on a laptop, on a mobile device all the posts didn't come up) someone asked for clarification on the 15th June and on the 19th Royal replied confirming the free REPLENISH.

Let me know whether you manage to get the shot, I could do it again tomorrow for you, but without all my other tabs open!!

i'm sorry, i'm not finding it. i can be supper dense when it comes to this stuff sometimes. i only see one post for june 15th and it doesn't mention the plan at all. i'm probably just not in the right place. thanks though.

i'm sorry, i'm not finding it. i can be supper dense when it comes to this stuff sometimes. i only see one post for june 15th and it doesn't mention the plan at all. i'm probably just not in the right place. thanks though.

Not sure how to message you, but if you send me your email I have taken another screenshot I can send you.

We regret any confusion you have experienced regarding our Share a Coke promotion. We work hard to ensure that everything we communicate to our guests is clear and accurate, and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced.

Our Share a Coke promotion allows guests who purchase an Ultimate Beverage Package to receive a Royal Refreshment Package to share with a friend. No purchase of the Royal Refreshment Package is required; guests will simply receive an additional Coca-Cola® souvenir cup that entitles the second guest to the package. This promotion is valid for sailings departing from June 15 to August 31, 2015.

Guests will also receive a complimentary bottle of limited edition American Summer Domaine Chandon. Kindly note, the offer provides for one bottle of the limited edition American Summer Domaine Chandon per stateroom. Guests can enjoy this special offer by purchasing Ultimate Beverage Package before their cruise or while onboard.

When the sun goes down, the Oasis of the Seas comes alive. There are plenty of bars and lounges to choose from that never have a cover charge. The nightlife onboard has something for everyone. Whether you want to dance the night away or sip on a sophisticated cocktail in an intimate atmosphere, you are sure to find your perfect evening out onboard.

We would like to take the opportunity to welcome you back on Royal Caribbean International as a Gold member of our Crown & Anchor Society. Your membership level gives you access to exclusive onboard savings through our Ultimate Value Booklet, an invitation to our Welcome Back Party, Crown & Anchor savings on cruises, and much more. Visit http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefitsLoggedout.do for a full list of your benefits.

We regret any confusion you have experienced regarding our Share a Coke promotion. We work hard to ensure that everything we communicate to our guests is clear and accurate, and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced.

Our Share a Coke promotion allows guests who purchase an Ultimate Beverage Package to receive a Royal Refreshment Package to share with a friend. No purchase of the Royal Refreshment Package is required; guests will simply receive an additional Coca-Cola® souvenir cup that entitles the second guest to the package. This promotion is valid for sailings departing from June 15 to August 31, 2015.

Guests will also receive a complimentary bottle of limited edition American Summer Domaine Chandon. Kindly note, the offer provides for one bottle of the limited edition American Summer Domaine Chandon per stateroom. Guests can enjoy this special offer by purchasing Ultimate Beverage Package before their cruise or while onboard.

When the sun goes down, the Oasis of the Seas comes alive. There are plenty of bars and lounges to choose from that never have a cover charge. The nightlife onboard has something for everyone. Whether you want to dance the night away or sip on a sophisticated cocktail in an intimate atmosphere, you are sure to find your perfect evening out onboard.

We would like to take the opportunity to welcome you back on Royal Caribbean International as a Gold member of our Crown & Anchor Society. Your membership level gives you access to exclusive onboard savings through our Ultimate Value Booklet, an invitation to our Welcome Back Party, Crown & Anchor savings on cruises, and much more. Visit http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefitsLoggedout.do for a full list of your benefits.

i'm seriously laughing so hard tears are rolling down my face. is this a response to an email you sent rccl? i don't understand.

eta--now i understand, just saw your last post. they just don't get it! lol

Edited by tinkertwo

Not sure how to message you, but if you send me your email I have taken another screenshot I can send you.

i tried to figure out how to send you a message as well but can't seem to do it. thanks for taking the screenshot however i don't want to post my email address on an open forum so i guess i'll just leave it.

again, thank you for your help.

Well that was interesting. Onboard Jewel. After having to explain to them the differences between their own packages and showing them my receipt and the flyer saying replenish, I now have replenish on my card. It really wasnt as painful as I thought it would be.

Just fresh off the Grandeur, and had no issues at the guest services desk with the (original) promotion posted very early for the start June 15th. 2nd passenger was upgraded to RR (Royal Replenish). Was not difficult at all, just showed the nice lady behind the counter my receipt of purchase, and the original deal. There were signs all over the ship, but of course with the corrected promo. Overall, it took all of 2 mins to explain and her to fix her card (and I assume something in the computer).

Edited by cdel71