We're in a Sky Suite — Luminae, we are shown "early" but isn't it "Select Dining"?

A Sixth?

No worries if you're in a sky suite. You're automatically assigned to Luminae. You don't need a reservation. Just dine whe you'd like. Enjoy! The atmosphere and service alone make it worthwhile! The food is good too!

The celebrity billing system has never been updated to handle Blu or Luminae anytime dining.....so just ignore the early seating on your booking. If you are in either blu or luminae, you have anytime dining.

No worries if you're in a sky suite. You're automatically assigned to Luminae. You don't need a reservation. Just dine whe you'd like. Enjoy! The atmosphere and service alone make it worthwhile! The food is good too!

Ah! That's what I thought thanks :).... I know MaB that some like to make a reservation within the select option, we just never do....

VERY much looking forward to the two specialty dinners that come with the Sky and the new Luminae....

Edited by A Sixth?

I was in Luminae on the Reflection TA in April and we were asked to make a reservation for 3 days at a time. After a while they knew what time we were coming. If it happens to be an evening when everyone shows up at the same time I can promise you those who made reservations will be seated first. If someone requests that I make a reservation, I do.

Edited by Ma Bell

I was in Luminae on the Reflection TA in April and we were asked to make a reservation for 3 days at a time. After a while they knew what time we were coming. If it happens to be an evening when everyone shows up at the same time I can promise you those who made reservations will be seated first. If someone requests that I make a reservation, I do.

Thanks for the info....

Just booked SUPER last minute...

Looking forward to the new venue but not early seating if "Select Dining" isn't the norm.

For Luminae and Blu, if "Select Dining" is chosen, X billing system need to charge you pre-paid gratituities . To avoid it, they assign you traditional seating

For Luminae and Blu, if "Select Dining" is chosen, X billing system need to charge you pre-paid gratituities . To avoid it, they assign you traditional seating

Got grats from my TA (plus a small OBC)

Applied for the shareholders bennie too but have to wait...

We were pleased that Celebrity handled it this way. We had nonrefundable onboard credit, and our gratuities were taken out of the on-board credit, so we did not have to worry about how to spend it.