24 Hour Courtesy Hold

SummerXU

Does Carnival still offer this? I'm trying to put a hold on a specific cabin but I don't see the option now that they redesigned the booking engine. Am I missing it?

Thank you!

I think I know the issue. You said a specific cabin? Meaning you have one in mind? I'm going to guess its not one of the ones showing up when you mock it up online? You should call, in that case. They can see all the rooms available, we can only see a random assortment of 10 at a time :)

I had issues with the 24 hr courtesy hold. I was wondering if it wasn't offered on the shorter cruises, since it was available for my 7 and 8 day cruise, but not the 4 day.

Just tried on several short cruises and the courtesy hold option was available on all of them.

Yes its available. However on my last two bookings online when i did the hold, the next day a pvp emailed me and said my cabin released even after i paid the deposit. I got my booking number and email confirmation. Amyone else had this happen?