Extended stay parking in new orleans

dyson

heya guys finally got the carnival situation taken care of.

and have a question. Back a while ago I took a fifteen day cruise and had to use a extended parking setup.

I went through a secondary website and the way it worked I paid them a small amount like 2-3 dollars a day and they had me park at hotel.and the hotel had me ride their shuttle

it wasn't booked through the hotel but the secondary company

but now I am looking at needing parking in January but cant find anything online can anyone offer suggestions

We used the La Quinta out by the airport last year, drove to NOLA, then after spending the night in the hotel left the truck there, and used the shuttle from the hotel to the airport, then used the Carnival shuttle from the airport to the port and back to the airport when we got back, and the hotel shuttle back to pick up the truck.

Worked alright apart from the dent in the truck that wasn't there before we left. Some of the other LQ's in the area also offer the same set up.

We use the Fulton Garage, which is only a block from the terminal. Roof top parking for our 7 night Dream cruise cost us $68. It was fun getting out of the car on the roof top - and looking across and seeing the ship looming over the convention center :eek:

https://www.neworleansparking.com/

Used the same place and it worked well. It's not $3/day but it's very cheap for New Orleans parking.

• 2 weeks later...
I usually use the holiday Inn for a cruise and stay.

But was hoping to find just Park. Guess I will have to go that route

Which Holiday Inn? How did you get to the port? Researching a place to stay one night in NOLA precruise for November. Thanks!

We have sailed out of New Orleans three times. We are big fans of the Fulton Garage at $8 a day.

Once we were able to book a park and stay at the Holiday Inn French Quarter with 10 days of parking. Location was great, but the taxi from the hotel to the port was about $15-20 each way.

Edited by nydney1
Spelling