Gem dry dock?

Yes, it appears it probably right after the Oct. 20-30 cruise I will be on. The summary regarding the refurbishments said O'Sheehans will be added, but it currently appears on the deck 8 deck plan. Does this space presently go by another name?

Yes, it appears it probably right after the Oct. 20-30 cruise I will be on. The summary regarding the refurbishments said O'Sheehans will be added, but it currently appears on the deck 8 deck plan. Does this space presently go by another name?

Yes, currently the space is Blue Lagoon on the other side and Moderno on another. Gem was supposed to go to drydock already around same time last year so they apparently have updated some deck plans early before delaying the drydock by a year.

I remember reading a thread on here last year where they installed O'Sheehan's while the ship was still in service. Some people put up photos of the construction during their cruise. I'm assuming they are going to do the dry dock in NYC since there isn't any repo cruise scheduled. I wonder if their will be any improvements or if this is just a required maintenance dry dock?

Yes, O'Sheehan's is already there. Moderno is now on deck 13 and the Sugar Cane mojito bar too. Various new furnishings and carpeting are around the ship. The cabins do need some help so I'm looking forward to the once-already-postponed refurbishment finally happening.

Love the GEM!