The Verdict on Oasis: My Views (Rm 12729 ), Tips, Compass, and "Too Many" Pictures!

APDMOM,

WOW! What a fantastic review. The pictures were great. Thank you for taking the time to post this.

Hi there!

I hope you and hubby have been well. What's your next cruise?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

More storage next to the bed and inside the closet:

DSCN9592_zpsrpl6b1ea.jpeg

DSCN9594_zpsu0r68jgi.jpeg

Tip: You do not have to slide the closet door shut all the way. There is a rail that catches it, and closes it softly. That way it will never slam.

I found there was adequate storage in the closet:

DSCN0465_zpspursvp0x.jpeg

DSCN0466_zpszshvuffc.jpeg

The safe is definitely smaller than others we had, but we stored our iPad and iPad Mini, as well as cash, phones, and passports. You just have to turn and angle the regular iPad a bit.

DSCN0464_zpsktyovxob.jpeg

Time for a break. Coming up later today: Tips about the bathroom and your luggage...

I thought I was the only one that took pictures of everything.:D....Good job

I thought I was the only one that took pictures of everything.:D....Good job

:D That's because I am always very curious to see everything even before I board... I figure there must be at least a few more people like me. :)

We just got off our cruise and I want to thank you again for your wonderful review. Your tips really helped us a LOT!!!!

Welcome back! I hope you had a great experience!

As I was driving back from a short trip to Orlando today, I was reminded of why we prefer cruise vacations over land vacations. I can't wait for our next adventure on Freedom in November :)

You are welcome!

I agree. Any of those aft cabins ending in 25, 27, 29 have the best views and a great location. Enjoy your cruise! :)

Great we have 8329 should be a good view. Thanks for all the tips and photos they look great.

Thank you so much for this informative review! My DH and I will be on Oasis in two weeks and can't wait to put your tips to good use!

You are welcome! Enjoy your cruise :)

• 2 weeks later...
APDMOM - great review! Love the pics ! Sent you an email - please forward compasses (myusername@aol.com)! Thank you!

Hi Tina,

Sorry for the delay! I sent them about an hour ago. Hope you got them! Enjoy your cruise :)

Thanks to all for reading and following :)

I replied to all e-mails with requests for the Compass, to date. If you asked, and did not get an e-mail back, please let me know here.

Enjoy planning your cruise adventures!

Thanks for the awesome review! We are sailing in 2 weeks. I was so excited to see you had an upper berth cabin! We have one too and I am so happy it wasn't over the bed! Hoping ours is the same way. On Liberty, we smacked our heads a few times!

Thanks for all the great tips. Which magnetic hooks did you use?

Thanks for the awesome review! We are sailing in 2 weeks. I was so excited to see you had an upper berth cabin! We have one too and I am so happy it wasn't over the bed! Hoping ours is the same way. On Liberty, we smacked our heads a few times!

Thanks for all the great tips. Which magnetic hooks did you use?

Glad you enjoyed it!

We got the magnetic hooks from Amazon. I am not sure if the link will work... They are called "Magnetized Tool Hooks For Grill-Fridge-Cabinet (Set of 2)", and are sold by Superior Essentials on Amazon. I can definitely recommend them! They have a nice finish, and do the job.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LH0WFXM?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Thank you! I thought that was them. Another question on the door organizer. We're the hooks on the door for the towels or what not? Did the organizer cover the hooks/pegs?

I am 99% sure there were no hooks on the bathroom doors on Oasis. There were a couple of hooks inside the bathroom by the sink instead - much better than the pegs they have on Freedom! My over the door organizer was a bit long for the door. Fortunately, I always travel with clothespins, so I just pinned them shorter for the week.