Current C&A perks?

It's been a while since I've seen the current list of C & A perks...I know the coupon book is a thing of the past, and we get a list of discounts and freebies left in the cabin on embarkation day...does anyone have the current list for D+?

Sorry if this is a repeat post, I couldn't get the search to behave for me, not sure if that's a site issue, or my tablet, and I looked thru 10 pages of the recent post topics without success. Thanks for any help you can provide. :)

It's been a while since I've seen the current list of C & A perks...I know the coupon book is a thing of the past, and we get a list of discounts and freebies left in the cabin on embarkation day...does anyone have the current list for D+?

Sorry if this is a repeat post, I couldn't get the search to behave for me, not sure if that's a site issue, or my tablet, and I looked thru 10 pages of the recent post topics without success. Thanks for any help you can provide. :)

This is list fairly accurate:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2045047

The internet coupons have changed.

D%20benefits%2010-16-15_zpsvf8f1iv8.jpg

Oh, those 2 days of free internet upset me when ever I see it noted.

The old way of 45min for D+ could last me my whole 7 night cruise.

Hate that RCI has made this change :(

Totally agree- when we were just on the Vision at the end of May, the 30 minutes of free internet as a Diamond benefit was not available in the internet café- wasn't listed on the benefit list delivered to the cabin and I even stopped at guest services to ask as we just needed to check email to see if another CC member was still joining us for a private tour (and yes, I had left a message in their cabin, but realized I should also check my email since we had travelled before boarding).

I felt the same way until I tried it. I works great(if you have 2 in a cabin) IMO a great improvement. Edited by FLACRUISER99

Thanks everyone! One perk I didn't see, but heard from a friend who cruised in March 2015, was a few drinks during the usual concierge cocktail time, but they were free in various bars around the ship. She was drinking wine, so I'm not sure if she said it included anything else. This was on Liberty.

Thanks everyone! One perk I didn't see, but heard from a friend who cruised in March 2015, was a few drinks during the usual concierge cocktail time, but they were free in various bars around the ship. She was drinking wine, so I'm not sure if she said it included anything else. This was on Liberty.

That perk is for Diamond level and above. It includes soda, house wine and champagne, basic mixed drinks (no blender drinks), and Bailey's.

I felt the same way until I tried it. I works great(if you have 2 in a cabin) IMO a great improvement.

We always have 2 of us (D+) in our cabin and I always used both of our 45 min...I hated when the change was made and I had to use DH card when my 45min was up ...loved how easy it was when they used to combine this all on one folio. Now this change. :(

Please explain how you think this is a "great improvement" maybe I'm missing something :confused:

How exactly does this 2 (or 4 ) days work ?

Edited by Ashland

You will have three vouchers per evening on your SeaPass card. These can be used in addition to your access to the Diamond Lounge.

DSC07655_zps6c443e15.jpg

We always have 2 of us (D+) in our cabin and I always used both of our 45 min...I hated when the change was made and I had to use DH card when my 45min was up ...loved how easy it was when they used to combine this all on one folio. Now this change. :(

Please explain how you think this is a "great improvement" maybe I'm missing something :confused:

How exactly does this 2 (or 4 ) days work ?

In april we were on the Independence for an 8 day cruise.

Both of us are D+ and for us it worked out as each of us got $ 59,95 off a package. We had internet for the whole week as we first bought a 4 day package on monday and with the discount paid an additional $ 14. On friday we applied the other D+ coupon and had internet till we disembarked on sunday, with many minutes left on the package. So with the coupons we had internet access during the whole cruise for $ 14 total.

• 10 months later...

Sorry to resurrect an older thread.

I saw a list of complete C&A perks from 2014 but does anyone have a more recent list. There is a lot of discussion for D+ members but I was wondering what are the perks if any for lowly Gold members like myself. AS well, our kids are gold as well so we were wondering what are some of their perks.

I read somewhere about the 3 drinks a night but is that only for Diamond members and up?

Anyhow, any information would help greatly.

Thanks