Vision of the seas experts - Tell me what you know!

Hi all.

Booked on the vision next June. Can't find a lot of info on her.

I'm sure there's loads of people out there who's sailed on her, so, tell me what you know.

I haven't been on her since 2012, so my input isn't really current. But I did thoroughly enjoy my cruise on her. I've got a pictorial review linked in my signature. Although she's been renovated since then, so a few of the public areas will be updated.

We sailed on Vision out of Tampa last February. I'll have to say that we felt it was one of our best cruises.

The crew was great, the food was good, the ship was in good shape. We dined in Chop's one night (which was very good), Giovanni's two nights (excellent) and did the Chef's table which we really enjoyed.

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Just came back from the 12-night Barcelona to Venice. It was the most amazing trip ever! I've only sailed on Enchantment and one of the Carnival ships. Vision was by far the best! The shows were amazing, the crew was friendly and helpful (always!), the dining room staff remembered not only our names, but also what we drank each night, and brought us hot tea with our dessert, before we even had to ask for it.

We had dinner with the Staff Captain (we won an auction for Make a Wish Foundation) and it was incredible. He was very personable, and the steaks at Chops Grille are out of this world.

We had a handicapped accessible room on Deck 8, but it was just one cabin down from the elevator, so very convenient for getting around. I never heard noise from either the other cabins or from the pool deck above us.