Harmony - Deck 4 Cabins 4682 - 4688 Open Space?

Does anyone have any insight into what is in the odd shaped space on deck 4 in front of cabins 4682 - 4688?

It appears as though those cabins may open onto an open area?

Does anyone have any insight into what is in the odd shaped space on deck 4 in front of cabins 4682 - 4688?

It appears as though those cabins may open onto an open area?

I don't know what is actually in that blank space, but I can almost guarantee you that the cabins will not open out into an open area...There will be some sort of hallway.

I don't know what is actually in that blank space, but I can almost guarantee you that the cabins will not open out into an open area...There will be some sort of hallway.

Thanks! That is what I'm hoping :)

I looked at deck 3 and 5 to see if something was there and can't find any clues. No one at Royal seems to know for sure :confused:

They have just used the same generic deck-plan from the Oasis and haven't properly modified the hallway to be able to accommodate these additional cabins.

Thanks, that makes sense!

The blank spaces are engineering spaces. Things like exhaust shafts from the engines and crew stairwells, etc. There will definitely be a hallway for the cabins there on deck four that is separate from the blank space.

Ever been in the Oasis elevator and looked out at the view. See that 14 story towering piece of artwork and wires? I think that's what the empty space is.

Could be....I have never been on an Oasis Class before so this is a first for me :D

Ever been in the Oasis elevator and looked out at the view. See that 14 story towering piece of artwork and wires? I think that's what the empty space is.

Could be....I have never been on an Oasis Class before so this is a first for me :D

The space that rusty nut is talking about is between the two elevator banks. That is not the empty space outside of cabins 4682 to 4688. The space outside of those cabins is engineering and crew space. Those cabins will have a hallway for access and then behind the hallway is the engineering space.

Directly under these spaces at about deck 1 down to about deck -1 or -2 are the engine rooms. These engine rooms need to have stacks to take the exhaust up and out above the Viking crown. That's part of what's in the empty space.

1427105769.jpg