Not another UK website thread...

airy_fairy

... Ok, I lied, it is. I did search the forum to see if it's just me but I couldn't find an answer.

I can't get anywhere with booking a cruise for next summer. It doesn't matter which category I click it says 'Oops. Unfortunately we ran out of *category* staterooms for this sailing. Let's try again by choosing another class, shall we? Or search for a different sailing'. This can't be true ... especially since I tried a few different cruises just to check!

It seems to be tied in to the BBB offer as there's no 'book' option just 'check offers'.

Help gratefully received...

A similar thing happened to me last week when looking on the US website for sailings on Connie, there were none listed for any date. Similar "Oops" message also. I called X directly and they said the website was being updated, and to try back later. I did and everything was back to "normal".

Just managed to take a booking through on both, right up to choosing my dining time. The good news is that there seems to lots of rooms left even if you are struggling to access them. I was using my iPad.

Good luck, I hope you can sort the problem.

Baltic/Scandinavia for July 31st from Southampton would be the one I want - It won't let me look at the 12 night one sailing from Amsterdam either though.

Assume you talking about Eclipse from Southamton 31 August 2016, if so no problem booking either via Celebrity.co.uk or via two well known UK travel agencies