General RCCL Questions...

Hello,

I have some very general questions that I hope someone would not mind answering.

What time is the Windjammer café open until?

Is there room service available?

Are there beverage card specials?

Are there laundry services?

Thanks!

Kim

Hello,

I have some very general questions that I hope someone would not mind answering.

Thanks!

Kim

Windjammer is open pretty much all day except between something like 2am-6am (may even be open a little longer).

Room service is available 24/7. There's a small set charge during "unsociable" hours.

Not exactly beverage cards - there are drink packages which are priced per person, per day (minimum 4 day purchase). Drink packages range from soft drinks (coke, etc) only, to non-alcoholic drinks of all kinds (soft drinks, cappuccinos, fresh OJ etc), beer and wine, nearly all alcohol to all alcohol and everything else liquid.

You can't do your own laundry. There's a laundry bag in your room where you pay per item which you can use any time. On 7 day+ cruises, they do a wash and fold special, where you can fill a bag with clothes and have them washed and folded for around $30.

We have found that the WJ closes right after dinner at about 9 pm then reopens for breakfast at about 7 am. Closed for 1/2 hour prior to lunch and dinner for set up. On Quantum class there should be a small section that is open 24 hours and I'm not sure about Oasis class.

Hello,

Kim

The Windjammer closes after dinner service, around 9pm and that could vary by ship. When the Windjammer is closed, you can always go to Cafe Promenade for a light snack as they are open 24/7.

Room service is also always available. There is a small service charge ($3.95 I believe) for late night orders after around midnight.

There are no self-service laundry on Royal ships, but they do have laundry and dry cleaning services available for a fee. There will be order slip in your stateroom showing prices.

Windjammer is open pretty much all day except between something like 2am-6am (may even be open a little longer).

Room service is available 24/7. There's a small set charge during "unsociable" hours.

Not exactly beverage cards - there are drink packages which are priced per person, per day (minimum 4 day purchase). Drink packages range from soft drinks (coke, etc) only, to non-alcoholic drinks of all kinds (soft drinks, cappuccinos, fresh OJ etc), beer and wine, nearly all alcohol to all alcohol and everything else liquid.

You can't do your own laundry. There's a laundry bag in your room where you pay per item which you can use any time. On 7 day+ cruises, they do a wash and fold special, where you can fill a bag with clothes and have them washed and folded for around $30.

Which ship was that? I have yet to be on a sailing where the Windjammer was open past 9 PM. I would love it if it stayed open later.

We have found that the WJ closes right after dinner at about 9 pm then reopens for breakfast at about 7 am. Closed for 1/2 hour prior to lunch and dinner for set up. On Quantum class there should be a small section that is open 24 hours and I'm not sure about Oasis class.

The Windjammer closes after dinner service, around 9pm and that could vary by ship. When the Windjammer is closed, you can always go to Cafe Promenade for a light snack as they are open 24/7.

it has been my experience that Windjammer closes around 9 pm also