"F" cabins on Nieuw Amsterdam

Scrapnana

Is there any access to the forward stairs/elevators from cabins 1001-1010 or do you need to go to the mid-ship ones by the Atrium? I have looked at the deck plans and there does not seem to be any access. Info from anyone who has stayed in one of those cabins would be appreciated.

Is there any access to the forward stairs/elevators from cabins 1001-1010 or do you need to go to the mid-ship ones by the Atrium? I have looked at the deck plans and there does not seem to be any access. Info from anyone who has stayed in one of those cabins would be appreciated.

There's a hallway that runs between the cabanas and the Crow's Nest. It meets up with the forward elevator bank and stairs.

Corrected - I misread your post and I thought it said 10001. Sorry.

Edited by POA1

I haven't been on the Nieuw Amsterdam, but I have been on her sister ship, the Eurodam in both cabin 1001 and 1002. They are directly across from the forward elevator lobby. In fact, you can hear the elevator bells sometimes in both cabins.

I think it's a fantastic location.

The Nieuw Amsterdam is the only Vista/Signature ship I haven't been on, and can't imagine it would be any different from the others.

I live on Main Deck and use that access from the forward elevator/stair area to my passageway routinely.

Yes, you can get out to the forward area from those cabins.

Thanks for the replies. After spending much time on QE (also Signature class) I knew there was access to those forward cabins but it also shows on the deck plans. Nieuw Amsterdam's deck plans do not show an actual opening (although it would not make much sense not to have one.

There's definitely an opening. I was in 1010 on NA last January, and used the forward elevators multiple times daily going to/from my Cabana Club cabana! It's very convenient, and forward is always less crowded than midship.

Sue/WDW1972